Professional editors and producers like you around the world have told us what you need to succeed. More efficient and easy-to-use video editing tools. An open platform that enables you to work with everything you want and integrate into any workflow. More power to eliminate bottlenecks, so you can work faster than ever. We listened. We took notes. We made it happen.
Introducing Media Composer 6—the fastest, most versatile tool for professional video editing.
- Get better performance and speed to handle complex editing, now that Media Composer is a 64-bit app (Still need 32-bit? Learn more about Media Composer 5.5)
- Work with the Avid or third-party hardware you want—with Avid Open I/O, third-party manufacturers can now make their I/O hardware work with Media Composer
- Manage and edit stereoscopic 3D projects with a comprehensive set of editorial tools and workflows
- Take hands-on control of all color correction and grading functions with Artist Color (watch the video)
- Create 5.1 and 7.1 surround mixes directly within Media Composer, or import from Pro Tools (watch the video)
- Work more creatively with audio with new mixer features and support for additional Pro Tools hardware
- Work more easily and efficiently—but not differently—with the sleek and sexy new user interface (watch the video)
- Get full native ProRes support on Mac (encode and decode) and Windows (decode only) for easy integration into any ProRes workflow
- Instantly access, screen, and edit AVCHD clips and RED EPIC footage through AMA
- Accelerate your RGB 4:4:4 workflow with Avid DNxHD 444, which delivers exceptional image quality in a low bandwidth format
- Conveniently purchase stock footage, plug-ins, and more through the Avid Marketplace (watch the video)
- Get direct access to user guides and documentation from within the interface
- Access additional ancillary data when working with XDCAM HD material
- Work more easily with animated effects with many keyframe editor improvements
- Get Avid FX (Boris RED), Avid DVD, and Sorenson Squeeze in all versions of the software
- Manage multiple licenses more easily with unified licensing
Full 64-bit power
Fast gets even faster with native 64-bit operation, so even when you layer together the most complex effects, things will still feel snappy. Experience smoother playback, faster rendering performance, and better handling with large bins—and say goodbye to the old memory limitations of the 32-bit operating systems. (Still need 32-bit? Learn more about Media Composer 5.5)
Better performance—and 3D—with Avid hardware
For the fastest capture/edit/monitor/output workflows, pair Media Composer with a Nitris DX or Mojo DX video interface and experience hardware-accelerated power that’s second to none. You can now even customize Nitris DX with up to two Avid DNxHD or AVC-Intra chips to fully support stereoscopic 3D and HD RGB 4:4:4 workflows.
Open for business
Media Composer is now fully open thanks to Avid Open I/O, so you can work with your choice of Avid audio and video interfaces or third-party video interfaces, including those from AJA, Blackmagic Design, Bluefish444, Matrox, and MOTU. Manufacturers can simply create plug-ins using Avid Open I/O to have their hardware work with Media Composer, meaning you’ll have even more choices to come. See all supported hardware.
Gain efficiency with the sleek new user interface
Modern, smart, and sexy. Media Composer has a whole new look, but its familiar editing workflow stays the same (watch the video). Get to what you need faster through the tabbed interface (no more window clutter!). You can also customize bin layouts and Workspaces, enabling you to focus only on the assets and tools you need for the project at hand.
Get stock footage and more in the Avid Marketplace
Browse the Avid Marketplace for stock footage, video and audio plug-ins, software and hardware options, training materials, and more—right from within the app. You can even access user guides and other documentation without having to scour our website.
Get a walkthrough of the Avid Marketplace in this video
Work with 3D
Edit stereoscopic 3D material as quickly and easily as you do with standard 2D footage, with a full set of new features and workflows. Capture, edit, and manage the complete 3D end-to-end workflow. Mix and match 2D and stereoscopic 3D clips on the same track. Plus, work with full frame and frame-compatible sources, full-fledged editing tools, video effects, and more.
Go hands-on with Artist Color
Accelerate your color correcting and grading with Artist Color. With its highly responsive feel, you can keep your eyes on the picture instead of the interface while you make adjustments. And since you can tweak multiple parameters at once, you dramatically gain more speed and efficiency to complete time-consuming tasks quickly.
Get a walkthrough of Artist Color in this video
Mix in surround sound
You want your audio to sound as spectacular as your video looks. Now you can record, edit, and mix studio-quality audio in up to 7.1 surround—right in Media Composer. Not only that, you can share mixes with Pro Tools editors (using AAF), and even record and monitor audio using a host of Avid audio interfaces.
Nitris DX—High-performance, dual link, customizable HD I/O and monitoring
If you edit high-profile films, TV shows, or commercials for a living, you need a system that gives you the speed, flexibility, and confidence to take on anything. Customize and pair Nitris DX with Media Composer, Symphony, or NewsCutter, and you get the best I/O interface for working with HD, Panasonic AVC-Intra, RGB 4:4:4, stereoscopic 3D, Avid DNxHD, SD 24p film projects, and other material—plus, ancillary data, thin raster support, high-quality scalers, and more—all in one box.
Nitris DX is fully customizable, enabling you to install either a single DNxHD or AVC-Intra encoding chip to capture and encode to these high-quality workflows, dual DNxHD or AVC-Intra chips to support full-frame stereoscopic 3D workflows, or one of each to get the best of both worlds. Plus, take advantage of a full RGB workflow with dual HD-SDI inputs.
Thanks to Avid Intelligent Architecture, your Avid video software tightly integrates the Avid hardware with your host computer's CPU and GPU. You get a single high-bandwidth effects engine that delivers without compromise—no matter what formats and codecs you use—making it the ideal choice for deadline-driven projects that require versatility.
Mojo DX—High-performance digital I/O and monitoring
You're always balancing quality, cost, and the next deadline. Pair Mojo DX with the power of Media Composer, Symphony, or NewsCutter, and you gain a high-performance digital video solution that gives you a head start on all three.
Thanks to Avid Intelligent Architecture, your Avid video software tightly integrates the Avid hardware with your host computer's CPU and GPU, delivering a single high-bandwidth effects engine that delivers without compromise—no matter what formats and codecs you use. Whether you’re capturing tape or going tapeless, experience a faster workflow with Mojo DX.
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|