Hatsune Miku is “The First Sound of the Future” - a futuristic voice synthesizer software that allows you to easily create vocal parts from scratch by just entering a melody and lyrics. Add vibrato, dynamics and other effects to change the expression of Miku’s singing voice. Compose songs using Miku as your main singer, demo vocalist, chorus singer or experiment with new vocal styles for remixing and other electronic music projects. This all-in-one package includes vocal editor Piapro Studio VSTi, PreSonus Studio One Artist Piapro Edition, and over 200 virtual instruments for your immediate music production.
Database (Voice Bank)
This database is based on a human voice, carefully recorded in a high-standard studio environment. Every sound was edited and optimized for the VOCALOID engine in order to create this database. With parameters such as gender factor or brightness, you are able to modify the voice and customize it to exactly fit your sound.
Voice Characteristics: An Exotic, Transparent Female Voice
Suggested Music Styles: House, Techno, Crossover
Suggested Tempo: 100-130BPM
Recommended Vocal Range: B2-B3
*This vocal range is a recommended guideline only. Miku can sing in a much wider range in practice.
Recorded Voice for Database: Saki Fujita
Vocal Editor PIAPRO STUDIO
A vocal editor that allows you to easily operate and modify Miku's voice, Piapro Studio works as a VSTi plugin, and therfore performs at a high compatibility with main music production applications (PreSonus Studio One, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase etc.).
About AU (Mac) Plugin
Support for the AU (Mac) plugin is scheduled for an update. With this feature the usage with Apple Logic and Apple Garage Band will be possible.
Supported VSTi plugin by all main music software applications
- Piano Roll Editor: Easy to use note & lyric editing. Enter the notes you want Miku to sing via the easy-to-use sequencer window, then type in the lyrics corresponding to each note
- Control Effects via Automation: Dynamics, breath, velocity, gender and other vocal characteristics can be manipulated simply with a pencil tool
- Vocal parts editable while playback
- Chorus: You can add up to 15 voice tracks simultaneously
- Leads VSQ, VSQX, MIDI
- Import MIDI Files as Input: You can import a standard MIDI file and use the notes as the basis for Vocaloid tracks
- Save/Export Vocal Parts as .wav files
- Interface Language: Japanese, English, Chinese
- Display of multiple Automation Tracks
- Automatic Update (requires Internet Connection)
Hier können Sie sich unverbindlich Finanzierungsvorschläge für Ihre Auswahl anzeigen lassen und Kontakt mit unserem Partner speziell für Pro-Audio-Finanzierung aufnehmen.