Integrated Console Control System
Ramses MSC is a new breed of console control system that offers a very powerful and fully integrated multi-track audio record, editing, processing and mixing environment. It has the option of synchronized SD-HD video referencing and is compatible with all Standard and High-Definition Audio and Video formats and frame rates. The system is scalable from 16 to 256 simultaneous input and output channels (512 I/O) with a massive 256 user configurable buss structure.
The advanced architecture of the MassCore mix engine allows the buss structure in Ramses to be nominated as mono, stereo and multiple mono or stereo and surround channels. These can be main busses, multi-track sub and tape returns as well as auxiliary busses.
The control surface itself offers a very comprehensive tactile control with both channel strip and centralized control of EQ, dyn, aux and pans. Touch sensitive moving faders and touch dual concentric encoders means all mix elements can be automated. The clear precise visual feedback makes the system simple and logical to configure and operate with a central touch TFT screen for detailed adjustments and management functions. Joystick surround panning is standard and the unique methodology in navigating through many channels is fast and logical.
Ramses is the core system control surface, Ramses MSC is the fully integrated record, editing, processing and fully automated mixing system that has all the functionality and feel of a large format digital console. The system is fully configurable for specific post-production environments and multi-track recording applications.
This flexibility in how the system can be configured allows for multiple surround formats, so creating simultaneous multi-stem mixes is simple and straightforward. EQ and Dynamics is available in every channel and full support of VST plug-ins is freely assignable on any input, bus or output.
The dedicated automation section allows for control of all mixing parameters and the different automation states can be split and assigned to faders, pans, EQ, dynamics etc independently. The monitor section offers external source monitoring and comprehensive facilities such as summing and down-mixing for all supported formats.
- 16 to 256 Input and Output Channels through MADI, AES-EBU, ADAT, TDIF, SDIF and Analog.
- Up to 256 buses with configurable mix, monitor, aux, talk-back and tape returns.
- 8, 16 or 24 fader plus dual operator 48 fader configurations.
- Each touch sensitive moving faders channel includes mute, solo, automation status and metering.
- Dedicated dual concentric touch sensitive EQ encoder functions plus dedicated aux and pan controls.
- Color touch TFT with 8 dedicated touch sensitive dual concentric encoders for comprehensive dynamics parameter control and system management functions.
- Comprehensive monitor section with sub-mixing of buses, external sources, down-mixing and talk-back.
- Joystick surround panning control as standard.
- Up to sixteen concurrent multi-stem mixes in surround, stereo and mono.
- Integrated Pyramix real-time 256 track digital audio workstation.
- Tactile jog-wheel editing bay option with user defined soft labelled hot-key and macro functions.
- Dynamic and Snapshot automation including Touch, Trim, Release, Versioning, Undo/Redo and more.
- Standard or High-definition video integration option capable of all Film/HDTV frame rates in PAL and NTSC.
- Operational sample rates from 44.1kHz to 384kHz, plus 48 channel DSD and DXD option.
- Proprietary effects at all sample rates on all channels and buses.
- Full support of VST plug-ins on all channels and buses.
- Integrates with any 3rd-party I/O interfaces, or Merging's Sphynx 2 extreme definition modular converter
Hier können Sie sich unverbindlich Finanzierungsvorschläge für Ihre Auswahl anzeigen lassen und Kontakt mit unserem Partner speziell für Pro-Audio-Finanzierung aufnehmen.