The DRS-Q4M is a 4 Band Gyratory-based Eq with 11 selectable frequencies, and Mic, Line, and DI inputs. We know you will be as pleased with its sonic qualities as we are. The DRS-Q4M has the advantages of more than 25 years experience in audio engineering, todays component and manufacturing technology, but still retaining that sound uniquely achievable through Class A design. Phoenix Audio International (UK) is dedicated to the development of Class A discrete technology used within high build-quality equipment. The DRS-Q4M uses our well proven and loved Class A output stage (DSOP-2), but also has our latest breakthrough in transformerless Class A, Discrete, truly-balanced Mic Input Technology which gives a 'valve-like' sound. It also incorporates our high input impedance DI circuitry.Specifications
- 1U half rack space unit: With 240V/110V mains voltage input selector switch
- Class A (DSOP-2) Output specs. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +- 0.5dB,
- Maximum Output Level: +26dBu @ 1kHz
- Noise: -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Output connections: XLR and TSR 1/4' Jack on rear
- Phoenix Audios unique Class A, transformer-less, True balanced Mic input stage.
- Microphone/Line input: XLR on Rear Panel
- DI inputs: ¼ TSR Jack on Front Panel
- Individual Earth Lift: Push-button Switches
- Gain Range (Mic input): -30 to -70 in 5dB steps With 10dB more available on the fader.
- Gain reduction: -30dB push-button Mic/Line switch (Mic input)
- High Input Impedance DI: Mono 1/4' Jack on front panel (no FETs)
- Gain Meter: LED Metering. (Green = 0dB, Yellow = +8dB, corresponding to 4 and 6 on a PPM Meter).
- Phantom Power: Switchable phantom on Push-button Switch
- High Pass Filter: Roll-off starts at 120Hz @ 12dB per Octave.
- Phase Reverse: on Push-button Switch
- Frequency Response Mic Input Stage: -0.4dB @ 40Hz, -0.3dB @ 25kHz
- Frequency Response: DI Input Stage: -0.3dB @ 40Hz, - 0.5dB @ 25kHz
- Typical Headroom: +24dB on Mic-Pre stage
- Gyratory-based EQ Frequency Centres: (4 Bands) High - 15K, 10K, Hi Mid - 6K, 3K, 1K6, Low Mid 800Hz, 400Hz, 200Hz, Low - 130Hz, 80Hz, 40Hz
- EQ Cut/Boost Levels: 16dB Cut/Boost Per Band
- DI Stage gain: Maximum of 20dB
Hier können Sie sich unverbindlich Finanzierungsvorschläge für Ihre Auswahl anzeigen lassen und Kontakt mit unserem Partner speziell für Pro-Audio-Finanzierung aufnehmen.