New in WaveLab Pro 9
WaveLab Pro 9 reinvents creative mastering with a revolutionary new user interface, full M/S support, the powerful MasterRig plug-in suite as well as direct exchange with Cubase.
Key features of WaveLab Pro 9
- World’s leading audio editing and mastering solution with up to 384 kHz sample rate support
- Revolutionary new user interface with innovative windows docking system
- New master section with 12 effect slots plus extended monitoring and processing functions
- Fully M/S compatible: comprehensive M/S audio editing, processing and monitoring
- MasterRig high-end mastering plug-in suite including 6 modules, 8 instances and full M/S support
- Advanced EBU R128-compliant loudness metering, including a loudness graph, loudness meta normalizing and true peak support
- High-quality SoX-based Resampler, Multiband Expander and Multiband Envelope Shaper
- WaveLab Project Manager and customizable naming scheme
- Direct exchange of audio files with Cubase and Nuendo
Both Pro and Elements versions come with a new look and feel to the applications, including the MasterRig mastering plug-in suite, a new SoX-based Resampler and many workflow enhancements.
WaveLab Pro 9 and WaveLab Elements 9 now feature an overhauled single-window user interface with new ribbon tabs and a multi-monitor-friendly window docking system. The redesigned Master Section provides twelve insert slots in the Pro version and five slots in the Elements version, including the high-class Resampler based on SoX algorithms. WaveLab Pro’s Master Section also offers flexible channel processing and new metering/monitoring, now with M/S support. Its projects can be managed easier with File Groups, an option that allows single audio files to be grouped individually.
MasterRig is WaveLab Pro’s new plug-in suite consisting of six multiband modules, most of which are available twice: the Imager and Limiter, while the Dynamic EQ, Compressor, EQ and Saturator modules also support mid/side processing per band. In WaveLab Elements, MasterRig comprises five plug-in modules: EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Saturator and Imager.
Enhancements to WaveLab Pro 9 and WaveLab Elements expedite setup and access: the Startup dialog and File tab assist users when creating new or opening up existing WaveLab files and tools, while allowing for easy configuration. The Project Manager is exclusively available in the Pro version, providing a convenient overview of large projects.
Newly introduced is the exchange feature that links WaveLab directly to Cubase (and which will also be available for Nuendo). Seamlessly accessing audio files from Steinberg’s DAWs allow these to benefit from WaveLab’s many restoration, editing, analysis and mastering tools.
Other new features included in WaveLab Pro 9 are the Multiband Expander and Multiband Envelope Shaper, envelope-based automation for clip-based send effects, surround rendering for MP3 and AAC formats, extended multi-rendering capability and its customizable file naming scheme.
Hier können Sie sich unverbindlich Finanzierungsvorschläge für Ihre Auswahl anzeigen lassen und Kontakt mit unserem Partner speziell für Pro-Audio-Finanzierung aufnehmen.