Flux Alchemist V3, Multi-Band Dynamic Range Processing (VS3-Version)
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
- Five bands, each providing a full dynamics section with; Compressor, De-Compressor, Expander, De-Expander, the BitterSweet Transient Designer and M/S Width Control
- Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) crossovers with selectable slopes from 18 dB/oct to 54 dB/oct
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Generous -/+ 48 dB input/output gain range
- Phase invert of the processed signal
- Dry/wet control offering true parallel dynamics processing
- Discrete peak-limiter rounding peaks off in a smooth and musically fashion
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a “Global Preset” containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the “Morphing Slider”, can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.
- Open Sound Control Support
Alchemists five bands are divided using carefully tuned state-of-the-art IIR (Infinite Impulse Response) crossovers with selectable slopes (from 18 dB per octave to 54 dB per octave) and variable corner frequencies.
Alchemist operates as a single broadband processor or as a full-scale multiband processor offering up to five individual bands, each band provides:
- BitterSweet Transient Designer
- MS (mid/side) Control
- Auto Delay (Introducing a delay line into to signal for zero attack time)
- Selectable level detection mode and dynamics detection profile
- Processing envelope control (Attack, Hold, Release with optional Auto mode)
- Input / Output gain control
Full control over the processing
In addition to the common controls on a dynamics processor; ratio, attack, release, Alchemist offers control over the fundamental characteristics of the dynamics processing on each band, all in order to provide full control over the processing even in the most demanding situations.
Envelope, Time and Detection Settings
- Extended envelope settings with full control of Attack, Hold and Release with Manual, Auto and Advanced release modes.
- Zero attack time for the dynamics processing by introducing a delay reflecting the attack time into the signal path.
- Eight different detection modes interacting with the time and envelope settings as well as with the integration times for the RMS detection. Includes specific “Feed Backward” modes inspired by vintage hardware architectures for producing a naturally “beefy” sound.
- Dynamic Factor – Amplifies or diminishes the extracted real-time dynamics information.
- Dynamic Velocity – Controls the speed of variation on the extracted dynamics information.
Individual Multichannel Processing
Up to eight channels of simultaneous processing for multichannel surround configuration is provided. The processing can be disengaged on any of the channels leaving the material unprocessed, bypassing the original sound.
When operating on a multi-channel bus all, up to eight in total, channels are processed by default, though the processing can be disengaged for any number of channels leaving the material unprocessed and bypassing the original sound.
By doing this in combination with serial instances the material on any number of channels can be processed with individual settings.
Dual Preset Slots and Parameter Morphing
The built in preset manager and the preset morphing slider, provides instant and intuitive control of all parameters and controls. In a second, with a simple one-click operation, everything is copied from one of the two preset slots to the other, even during playback.
The two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time, and except for only A/B comparing two sets of parameters, the morphing slider will allow to mix them, and to record the morph with the host automation.