Flux BitterSweet Pro V3, Transient Designer (VS3-Version)
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Output Gain -24.00 dB / +24.00 dB gain range (applied to the processing output before the soft clipper)
- Soft clipper at the very last stage of the processing path carefully rounding the edges of the clipped peaks for a smoother clipping.
- Detector sidechain filtered in accordance with the frequency range setting and its low cut, high cut and band pass filter, the filtered sidechain extraction can be audited with a simple button click.
- External side-chain available in AU (Mac OS X) and AAX Native & DSP (Mac OS X & Windows) only.
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
- Frequency Range sets the actual frequency range to be processed (20 Hz / 20,0 kHz – Lower / 40 Hz / 20,0 kHz – Upper). The frequency extraction can be audited with a simple button click.
- Speed, alters the mode for the processing of the transients, controlling the envelope smoothing and generating a natural attack (Fast/Medium/Slow).
- Dynamic gain adjusting the gain of the transients and/or the sustain (-100,00% – Sweet / 100,00% – Bitter)
- Static Gain controls the actual gain of the Frequency Range filter envelope ( -24.00 dB / +24.00 dB).
- Geek pane (advanced settings) with an additional range of parameters providing extended control of the transient processing envelope.
- Attack, Hold, Release, adjusting the attack, hold and release times for the transient processing.
Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a “Global Preset” containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the “Morphing Slider”, can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.
Frequency Dependent Transient Processing
The Frequency Dependent Transient Processing provides the option to process only a certain part of the frequency spectrum, making BitterSweet Pro act like a dynamic equalizer driven by Transients and/or Sustain.
When Frequency Range is set from 20 Hz to 20 KHz the processing is performed on the full band, now changing the value of the low cut off frequency turns it into a High shelve dynamic eq and setting the high cut off frequency turns it into a Low shelve dynamic eq, when setting both, it turns it into a peak dynamic eq.
On any case the gain can be adjusted with the Static Gain parameter, and the slope can be set with the Frequency Order parameter, from 6dB per octave to 12, 18 and 24 dB, the higher the Frequency Order is the steeper the slope of the frequency response becomes.
M/S Stereo Processing Modes
Transients and Sustain can be amplified or attenuated simultaneously or individually, and using a built in M/S Encoder/Decoder the Mid (Center) or the Side (Stereo) parts of the sound can be processed independently.
- Main - processes using regular stereo signal scheme and it's the only available mode for multichannel operations
- Center - engages the internal MS encoder and processes only the Mid channel. After processing, the sound is decoded back to stereo (useful for snare/kick drums)
- Stereo - engages the internal MS encoder and processes only the Side channel. After processing the sound is decoded back to stereo. (Efficient for panned rhythmic instruments)
The Geek Pane, an ”advanced settings” option, provides extended control of the transient processing envelope as well as different options for monitoring of the signal within the plugin.
Dual Preset Slots and Parameter Morphing
The built in preset manager and the preset morphing slider, provides instant and intuitive control of all parameters and controls. In a second, with a simple one-click operation, everything is copied from one of the two preset slots to the other, even during playback.
The two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time, and except for only A/B comparing two sets of parameters, the morphing slider will allow to mix them, and to record the morph with the host automation.See all specs here