Flux Syrah V3, Adaptive-Dynamics Processor (VS3-Version)
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with optional gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original “peak” into the processed signal.
- Mode setting to define how the adaptive dynamics algorithm attempts to adapt the processing.
- Boost setting for increasing the entire processing intensity, straightforwardly described – More of everything
- Thickness fattens up the processed material by enhancing the low level frequencies
- Inverse setting which inverts the final gain envelope offering particularly effect-full processing in a true “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde” kind of way
- M/S Width for controlling the stereo width of the processed signal
- Discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks in a smooth and musically fashion
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a “Global Preset” containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the “Morphing Slider”, can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.
- Open Sound Control Support
Adaptive Processing Control
The adaptive processing algorithm in Syrah can be defined by a Mode setting parameter, which his is one of the most significant controls on Syrah defining how the algorithm automatically tries to adapt the processing to the audio material.
- Dynamic Soft
- Dynamic Deep
By selecting one of the two provided dynamic modes, a range of parameters becomes dynamic and will vary in sync according to the audio analysis, aiming at a result that is closer to the original material.
M/S Stereo Operation
Syrah provides an option for individual processing of the M/S components, a well-known technique often used in mastering to process the stereo image or the center impact, and since Syrah adapts the processing to the audio material, the result will generally match the stereo material more accurately, resulting in a larger variety of possible sound modifications, such as; dynamically increasing the space (room) impression, boost the main center components and similar tasks.
LCD Waveform Display
The LCD display shows the actual waveform and offers a variety of settings to customize the display content.
- LCD On/Off
- Scroll Waveform Speed
- Scroll Waveform Freeze
- Display Input Waveform
- Display Output Waveform
- Display Gain Envelope
Dual Preset Slots and Parameter Morphing
The built in preset manager and the preset morphing slider, provides instant and intuitive control of all parameters and controls. In a second, with a simple one-click operation, everything is copied from one of the two preset slots to the other, even during playback.
The two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time, and except for only A/B comparing two sets of parameters, the morphing slider will allow to mix them, and to record the morph with the host automation.See all specs here!