Low-cost, high-quality passive stereo line-level control with convenient single-knob control.
Don’t let its affordability fool you; the A-Designs Audio ATTY (rhymes with “Patty”) is a no-compromise, 100% passive, two-channel line-level attenuator offering transparent, unaffected sound quality. ATTY’s diminutive size (4-1/2” x 1-1/2” x 3”) makes it a highly versatile and convenient tool, suitable for use in a world-class studio. Or, it can be a cost-effective solution to the space-challenged bedroom studio needing high-quality monitor control (without the high price tag).
The A-Designs Audio ATTY is simplicity itself. Its passive design allows it to be placed in any signal path with ease. Housed in a rugged metal case, it has two Neutrik XLR/TRS (1/4″) combo jacks and two balanced XLR outputs for quiet, noise-free operation. Stereo Level control is provided by a single knob, which adds to ATTY’s ease-of-use resume. With a single knob twist, you can control stereo monitors, or the outputs of a dual-channel preamp while recording a loud sound source. And if you find yourself in a situation, studio or stage, where feedback or other nasty-big, speaking-thumping sounds take you by surprise, you find ATTY’s Mute/panic button a godsend.
• 100% passive line attenuator
• Does not color or negatively affect sound quality
• Convenient, one-knob stereo level control
• Transparent, noise-free level control for any line-level source
• Desktop powered monitor control
• Super handy Mute/Panic button prevents speaker-damaging thumps or feedback
• Prevent digital overs caused by high-output preamps
• Control output levels while maintaining high-gain input signal
• Compact size fits easily in small spaces.
• Two balanced Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks
• Two balanced XLR outputs
• Rugged metal casing
• Dimemsions (W/H/D): 4-1/2” x 1-1/2″ x 3”
• Weight: 0.7 lb.
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|