If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The KGB-II and KGB-Itf are single-ended, high input impedance, discrete audio pre-amps designed for high impedance, unbalanced outputs such as: guitar, bass guitar, and electronic keyboards. Just as a low impedance, balanced pre-amp is needed, (designed for use with microphones), a pre-amplifier designed for use with unbalanced high impedance instruments is also required. The KGB Series contains high voltage, discrete op-amps with balanced output transformers by Cinemag, Inc.
The KGB-II is a two-channel, solid state unit that allows use of both channels for stereo recordings or live performances. This works well with stereo output instruments such as: keyboards or stereo guitar pickups. For bass players, there is freedom to use two basses in a live performance, simply by picking up the other bass and playing without any delay between songs.
The KGB-Itf (Tone Filters) is a mono unit . It has the same features of the KGB-II, but includes three tone controls, High, Mid, and Bass.
- All Metal Chassis
- Milled Aluminum Knobs
- Balanced XLR Gold Pin Neutrik Outputs
- Switchcraft 1/4" Input Jacks
- Bipolar Electrolytic Capacitors
- 1% Metal Resistors
- Blue Led Power Indicator
- 4 Rubber Feet
- Heat Vents
KGB 1tf Features:
- Single Discrete Input with Thru
- Gain Select Switch
- Phase Reverse Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- External Power Transformer for a very low Noise Floor
- Three Band fixed frequency Tone Filter with 12db cut/boost
- Output to Line-In to FOH or Stage Monitors.
- Output to Line-In on a Recording Console.
- Output to Input of Digital Audio Converters.
- Output to Power Amplifiers.
- Balanced, Line-Level +4db Output, which allows for bypass of the typical DI, Microphone Preamplifier and other input stages.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|