AMS Neve 8816 Summing Mixer
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The sound of Neve has been the audio recording benchmark for generations of leading engineers, musicians and producers. Wherever sound matters, from a full orchestral recording for a blockbuster film to a lone singer, from a rock drummer to an R’n’B vocal, Neve technology provides the warmth, punch and definition so sought after by modern and classic producers.The legendary sound of Neve now becomes available to DAW based producers.
Sixteen input channels include level, pan, cut and cue controls. A +15dB gain range accommodates both -10dBv and +4dbm input levels. If sixteen inputs aren’t enough for your mix, multiple 8816 units can be cascaded together via the fixed level two track buss. The ultimate analogue mix buss utilises classic Neve transformer mixing topology. The mix outputs appear simultaneously as balanced +4dBm and unbalanced -10dBv. Mix Inserts are pre-fade for full control and can be switched between normal insert mode and mastering style sum and difference mode with stereo width control.
An optional digital output converts the analogue mix to any standard PCM sample rate up to 192kHz or DSD, Output PPM meters are complemented by overload LEDs to indicate clipping at the ADC or analogue output.
The monitor section selects between Mix Out, 2 Track Return, Channels 1 & 2 (DAW mix replay) and 'i-mon' front panel input mini-jack, handy for quick mix comparisons. The monitor level is independent of the mix level and the monitor outputs can be switched between Main and Alt speakers. A separate Cue Output can be fed from three sources and the inbuilt Talkback mic. Headphones can be used to listen to either Cue or Monitor source. A USB connector allows snapshots of the 8816 settings to be saved to a PC or Mac and recalled ready for remix.
- Instant Recall of settings stored on PC or Mac via USB
- 16 input channels plus aux additional inputs
- Cue, Level, Pan, Solo and Mute controls
- Classic Neve analogue transformer mix buss
- Mix Insert points
- Various solo and solo in place functions
- Sum and difference insert with exclusive 'Stereo Width Control'
- Dance mix style insert Mix function
- Separate Monitor and Cue levels
- Main and Alt speaker outs
- In built talkback mic and headphone Output
- Optional digital output card
- Units can be cascaded for multiple output
- 2 rack U high with special shielded power supply
Für weitere Informationen, besuchen Sie bitte die Homepage zu diesem Produkt.
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|