Antelope Audio AMARI
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Amari is a hi-end 384kHz PCM / DSD256 AD/DA Converter. Its majestic sound will suit mixing engineers, mastering gurus and the most dedicated audiophiles. The beautifully designed desktop unit is equipped with a slick touchscreen display. Amari offers 1 pair of Analog outs (either on XLR or TRS connectors), 1 pair of analog inputs (either on Combo XLR or RCA), and 2 high power headphone (HP) outputs with dedicated volume control and adjustable output impedance.
- High-End 24-bit 384kHz for play back and recording
- A/D – Dual AK5578 ADC chips. Dynamic Range 128dB
- D/A -Eight CS43198 DAC chips. Dynamic range of 138dB
- DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 formats supported (DSD over PCM a.k.a. DoP) playback
- 2 headphone outputs with dedicated volume control for each output with user-selectable output resistance (a.k.a. headphone membrane weight compensation) that can be switched to balanced mode.
- Standard and Balanced mode for Headphones
- 4th Generation 64-Bit Acoustically Focused Clocking.
- 10M Atomic Clock Input and Word Clock Input for better system integration and improved audio clarity
- 2 pairs of Analog Ins on combo XLR and RCA
- 2 pairs of Analog Outs on combo XLR and TRS
- AES/EBU, S/PDIF and TOSLINK I/O.
- Large touchscreen display to ease the advanced functions control and visualization
- USB 3.1 Connection for playback and recording.
- Software Control Panel for flexibility and advanced functionality both on MAC and PC.
- Stunning design
AD and DA PCM: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 352.8kHz, 192kHz, 384kHz
DA DSD: 64, 128, 256