API TranZformer GT Guitar Pedal (2nd Generation)
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
- Traditional fully discrete API circuit design
- Variable Compressor with in/out switching
- 3-Band +/- 15dB Equalizer with in/out switching
- Input Gain control with +30dB of gain
- Clip LED indicating Input or Output overloading
- Balanced and Unbalanced Output Phase reverse
- Balanced Output Ground lift
- Included 18 volt external power supply optimizes performance
The TranZformer GT is a multifunction pedal that is designed to easily and affordably bring the world-famous analog sound of API to your guitar. Offering the user an unsurpassed level of sonic control, the TranZformer GT combines an API 525 feedback-type compressor with a guitar-optimized 3 band equalizer, both independently in/out switchable. The unit also features phase invert switches on each output, ground lift, clip indicator and transformer output. Like all API products, the TranZformer GT is built to API's exacting standards and remains true to the design philosophy that has made API the leader in professional analog gear for nearly 50 years.
Incorporating the same input, compressor and optimized EQs of the initial TranZformer Series, the second generation TranZformers provide important additional features such as a hard wire bypass switch, universal +18VDC power supply, and an LED indicator that monitors input and output stage clipping.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|