AAS Lounge Lizard EP-4
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Over 240 inspiring presets covering the Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds popularized by legends, custom electric pianos, classic track sounds, and wild experimentation. The factory library covers about every electric piano need and more.
Direct access to key effect and piano parameters to perfectly match the tone to your performance. Play your piano through different cabinet, pre-amp, microphone, and recorder signal paths typically used with electric pianos.
Hammer, tone, tine, pickup—Lounge Lizard is built around the modeling of real piano components. Custom pianos can be created with just a few tweaks, a job that took hours of painstaking work on real-life instruments. The factory library is filled with carefully designed pianos but you will have fun servicing your own.
The Effects panel wraps up Lounge Lizard EP-4 as an all-inclusive package with awesome polishing tools at your hands to match a classic track sound, create custom tones, or simply go wild.
- Standalone operation for quick jams and experimentations
- Real-time control over any parameters via your MIDI controller knobs, faders, and switches
- MIDI clock, tap, and host tempo synchronization for effects and modulations
- Relaxed editing with unlimited undo/redo capability
The benefits of physical modeling
- Sound manipulation at the source core
- Presets load in a flash
- Super smooth dynamics—no velocity layers!
- Small memory footprint—less than 256 MB of RAM per instance
- Installs in less than a minute—less than 33 MB on disk
Mac minimum system requirements*
PC minimum system requirements*
*The minimum system requirements mentioned above are for standalone usage. For plug-in usage, please refer to your DAW software requirements (Sonar, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, etc.).
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|
|Hersteller||Applied Acoustics Systems|