AAS Modeling Collection Bundle
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
A comprehensive software instrument solution
More than 1800 presets: basses, guitars, synths, electric pianos, organs, clavinets, leads, pads, violins and cellos, ethnic instruments, ambiences, percussions, sound effects, and many other-worldy sounds.
The benefits of physical modeling
The Modeling Collection brings you inspiring and animated instruments that reacts dynamically to your playing. Small memory footprint, flash-loading presets, and no velocity switching ensure a smooth workflow and natural sounding instruments.
- Standalone operation for quick jams and experimentations
- Real-time control over any parameters via your MIDI controller knobs, faders, and switches
- MIDI clock, tap, and host tempo synchronization for effects and modulations
- Relaxed editing with unlimited undo/redo capability
More benefits of physical modeling
- Sound manipulation at the source core
- Presets load in a flash
- Super smooth dynamics—no velocity layers!
- Small memory footprint—less than 256 MB of RAM per instance
- Installs in less than a minute—less than 185 MB on disk
Mac minimum system requirements*
PC minimum system requirements*
*The minimum system requirements mentioned above are for standalone usage. For plug-in usage, please refer to your DAW software requirements (Sonar, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, etc.).
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|
|Hersteller||Applied Acoustics Systems|