Aston Origin Black Limited Edition Bundle
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Aston Origin Black
Limited Edition Bundle
This special-edition production kit pairs a sleek and gorgeous black version of the Origin, Aston’s legendary game-changing microphone, with the best-in-class Aston SwiftShield pop filter and shock mount set.
The multi-award-winning Aston Origin is a high-performance cardioid condenser microphone utilising a one-inch (1″) gold evaporated capsule. It’s versatile enough to use with any instrument and, for singer-songwriters, excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is paired with high-end transformerless circuitry using only the finest components. The Origin is designed to deliver direct, smooth and intimate sound, for a supremely natural and transparent recording.
The Aston Swift shock mount takes microphone mounting to the next level of ease. With 2 quick release spring clips, mounting your microphone takes seconds and while the ‘ShockStar’ suspension eliminates the need for fiddly rubber bands, it offers a high level of elasticity for maximum isolation. The Shield pop filter itself features a unique, solid stainless-steel shield, with precisely acid etched hexagonal filter holes, to give crystal clear vocals, with perfect acoustic performance for plosive (pop) control. It also presents a large surface area and curves around the mic, so vocalist movement is never an issue.
Combining the two, the Origin Black Bundle contains everything required for professional grade recordings of vocals, instruments and most other sound sources.
This special edition special black finish will be limited to just 2000 pieces worldwide, so place your order early to secure your exclusive piece of Aston history!
Limited-Edition Studio Microphone Bundle
- High-performance cardioid condenser microphone
- Direct, smooth and intimate sound with high-end transformerless circuitry
- Unique wave-form spring head
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18 dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kOhm: 23.7 mV/Pa
- Pad (-10 dB) and Low-Cut Filter (@ 80Hz) switches
- Beautiful and tough tumbled chassis in a custom black finish SwiftShield:
- Premium Universal Shock Mount & Pop Filter
- Ultimate mechanical isolation with Aston’s ‘ShockStar’ technology
- Super hard-wearing Aluminium and glass-fill nylon construction
- Ultra-swift proprietary mounting system
- Solid stainless-steel pop shield with ‘Hextech’ filter holes
- Hygienic washable filter
- Large surface area