Attero Tech unDX2IO+
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The unDX2IO+ Dante™ Audio Interface is a cost effective multi-IO wall box. The unDX2IO+ features two balanced mic/line XLR inputs, two balanced XLR line outputs, and a further two balanced line inputs on de-pluggable connectors on the side of the unit. All inputs and outputs can be used simultaneously and all audio channels are available separately. The unDX2IO+ is designed to fit into all dual gang US junction boxes, mud rings, and old work brackets. The unDX2IO+ is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power, control, and data) is provided by a single CAT-5/6 cable. The unDX2IO+’s size and I/O density make it easy to put Dante™ connectivity wherever it’s needed.
- Small form factor, can be unobtrusively located near analog sources or sinks
- Four input gains to accommodate common line levels, dynamics, and phantom powered mics
- +48V phantom power per channel - powers all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems
- Analog output gain is software adjustable between 0dB and -60dB plus mute to accommodate all types of line input levels (at 0dB input gain) and +20dBu maximum output levels
- Full Dante™ system status LEDs on the front panel
- Ships with both black and white Decora plates and fascia inserts.
Easily accessible microphone audio interface for presentation audio systems in meeting spaces, classrooms, theaters and hospitality venues.
House of worship Dante™ connectivity for musicians and worship leaders
Conveniently located audio network I/O for portable AV systems in convention spaces and hospitality venues