Audio Technica AT4081
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Delivering the warmth and natural sound of a classic ribbon microphone, Audio-Technica's handcrafted AT4081 offers a robust build for long-lasting performance and higher output for maximum compatibility with microphone preamplifiers. With its low-profile stick design, this microphone is a natural for use on a wide range of instruments (horns, strings, drum overheads, orchestras and more) and guitar cabinets in recording studios and live-sound settings.
Equally at home in recording studios and live-sound settings, the microphone features Audio-Technica's innovative MicroLinear(TM) ribbon imprint, which protects the dual ribbons from lateral flexing and distortion. With 18 patents pending, Audio-Technica's innovative ribbon transducer advances the evolution of ribbon microphone design. Experience the difference.
- Low-profile stick design maximizes placement options
- Smooth, warm and natural sound tuned for instrument reproduction
- Audio-Technica ribbon design with 18 patents pending including proprietary MicroLinear(TM) ribbon imprint for superior durability
- Innovative dual ribbon construction for increased sensitivity
- Extremely powerful N50 neodymium magnets for high output level
- Superfine mesh guards against ribbon damage
- High-SPL capability and extended frequency response
- Handmade production - including ribbon corrugation, imprint and assembly
- Phantom-powered active electronics provide stable impedance and higher output for maximum compatibility with microphone preamplifiers
- Certified by the METAlliance (Music Engineering and Technology Alliance)
Polar Pattern: Figure-Of-Eight
Frequency Response: 30-18,000 Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 Db (7.9 Mv), Re 1v At 1 Pa
Impedance: 100 Ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 150 Db Spl, 1 Khz At 1% T.H.D.
Noise: 25 Db Spl
Dynamic Range (Typical): 125 Db, 1 Khz At Max Spl
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 69 Db, 1 Khz At 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 48v Dc, 3.0 Ma Typical
Weight: 152 G (5.4 Oz)
Dimensions: 155.0 Mm (6.10") Long, 21.0 Mm (0.83") Maximum Body Diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-Pin Xlrm-Type
Accessories Furnished: At8471 Isolation Clamp For 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands; 5/8"-27 To 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter; Windscreen; Protective Carrying Case
Audio-Technica Case Style: S13
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 5 x 10 x 3 in
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|