Avid Third-party control surface or analogue/digital mixer to C24
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Bitte die alten Geräte innerhalb von 10 Tagen zu uns schicken. Sonst ist der Kauf ungültig!
Sleek and stylish, the new 24-channel C|24 control surface provides direct hands-on control of Pro Tools mixing, recording, and editing, a complete array of high-quality analog inputs, and a 5.1 analog monitor section to use with your Pro Tools I/O. As the natural evolution of its predecessor — Control|24, one of the best-selling consoles ever in its class — C|24 integrates the latest advancements in Pro Tools software with many new features and improvements to provide an incredibly powerful and richly featured console option that’s easy to use and aggressively priced for Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools LE users.
- Direct hands-on access to recording, editing, routing, and mixing functions in Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools LE
- 24 bankable channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive, motorized fader and dedicated Mute, Solo, Select, Input, Record, EQ, Dynamics, Insert, Send, and Automation buttons
- Easy-to-read, 6-character, dual-row LED scribble strip displays provide instant visual feedback for channel names, plug-in parameters, sends, panning, and other editing functions
- 24 high-quality rotary encoders with LED rings
- 16 high-quality mic / line / DI preamps with high-pass filters and variable input gain allow direct mic, instrument, and line-level connections (via DB25) for recording through a Avid audio interface
- 8-channel stereo line submixer, which can be routed directly to the monitor section
- Professional, integrated 5.1 surround analog monitor system with trimmable inputs and outputs
- Built-in talkback mic and inputs for remote talkback and listenback
- External power supply allows for a more streamlined console design
- Intelligent switch design with bold graphics makes the layout easy to memorize and navigate
- Sleek, low-profile industrial design with stylish dark graphite color scheme
|Tech-Info||Mic Input Gain: +18 dB – +65 dB; Frequency Response: -0 dB @ 10 Hz, -1 dB @ 100 kHz; Maximum Input: +3 dBu; Maximum Output: +24 dBu; EIN: -127 dBu; THD+N: 0.004% @ 1 kHz, -1 dBFS @ 40 dB gain Line Input Gain: +0 dB ¬¬– +50 dB; Frequency Response: -0.5 dB @ 10 Hz, -1 dB @ 100 kHz; Maximum Input: +22 dBu; Maximum Output: +24 dBu; Dynamic Range: 108 dB A-weighted / 105 dB (unweighted); THD+N: 0.004% @ -3 dBFS Instrument Input Gain: +0 dB – +50 dB; Frequency Response: -0.5 dB @ 10 Hz, -1 dB @ 100 kHz; Maximum Input: +22 dBu; Maximum Output: +24 dBu; S/N: -97 dB; Dynamic Range: 108 dB A-weighted / 105 dB (unweighted); THD+N: 0.004% @ -3 dBFS Submixer Gain: -infinity – +10 dB; Frequency Response: -0.5 dB @ 10 Hz, -3 dB @ 160 kHz; Maximum Input: +29.5 dBu; Maximum Output: +29.5 dBu; S/N: 117 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz); THD+N: 0.00035% @ 1 kHz @ +27 dBu Monitor Section Gain: -infinity – unity; Frequency Response: -1 dB @ 10 Hz, -1 dB @ 95 kHz; Maximum Input: +23 dBu; Maximum Output: +24 dBu; S/N: 102 dB unweighted; THD+N: 0.002%; L/R Channel Matching: +/- 1 dB|
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|