Avid Pro Tools HD I/O DA Option
Get the absolute highest audio quality and unprecedented I/O flexibility with HD I/O, a high-performance Pro Tools HD Series audio interface that’s designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD systems. While its sleek look resembles its prior generation interfaces, HD I/O has been completely redesigned on the inside with high-quality electronics, giving you pristine, best-in-class A/D and D/A conversion and the lowest possible latency. Plus, with three configurations to choose from and a modular design, you can expand and customize the interface for your connection needs.
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Versatile digital I/O on all interfaces, with built-in sample rate conversion
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full input, output, and routing control
- Adapt the interface for your needs—choose from three configurations:
- Get a balance of analog and digital I/O with HD I/O 8x8x8
- Maximize your analog I/O with HD I/O 16x16 Analog
- Go all digital with HD I/O 16x16 Digital
The Ultimate in Interface Flexibility:As your needs grow or change, you can easily add more analog inputs, analog outputs, or digital I/O by installing an option card. You can install one option card in HD I/O 8x8x8 and up to two in HD I/O 16x16 Digital. While HD I/O 16x16 Analog comes with the maximum four cards, you can customize your I/O by swapping out any card.
- HD I/O DA Option: Adds 8 high-fidelity analog outputs (using DB25)
All configurations of HD I/O work with the following host audio systems:
- Avid-qualified Pro Tools|HD system running Pro Tools HD 8.1 or higher software
- Avid-qualified Pro Tools|HD system running a Core Audio or ASIO compliant application
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|