BAE Audio 1073MP single channel w/power supply (B-Ware)
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
This is the mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound
This is the mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
A transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances makes the 1073MP work well with a variety of microphones.
There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MP maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis.
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084.
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power push-buttons.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels.
"I just got my 1073MP and I couldn't be happier. I've been using various BAE pres in other studios for years, but never had a pair in my own home studio. I absolutely love this unit being in my rack and now my vibe here at my studio was just elevated so much. Thanks for making some of the best gear out there!!!!" - Mike Castonguay, Lukewarm Freeda Productions
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|