Brainstorm Electronics SR-112 Time Code Distripalizer
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
As a replacement for the industry standard SR-15+, the SR-112 reshapes and distributes time code, while analyzing it. A large 8 digit reader is included on the front panel and an error report can be sent via the ethernet port. All modern SMPTE and EBU SD/HD rates are supported. But, unlike the SR-15+, the new SR-112, with the optional generator software (TCG), can also repair bad time codes and generate new ones.
TIME CODE ANALYZER
Identifies time code, reports errors (rate, type, drop outs)
Monitors time code / video phase
Outputs a complete report via Ethernet
1X12 DISTRIBUTOR/ RESHAPER
Eliminates level fluctuations
Buffered outputs; balanced or unbalanced
Adjustable Output Levels
TIME CODE GENERATOR (Optional)
Repairs errors such as drop outs or video phase
Generates new Time Code with or without video reference
TIME CODE ANALYZER
Eliminates frustrations and downtime by identifying quickly and accurately errors with a powerful time code analyzer:
• Time code format & Frame Rate:
The front panel displays separately the format (24, 25 or 30), the drop frame status and the frame rate of the incoming time code.
For example: 30 drop at a rate of 29.97. No more guessing!
In addition, the frame rate counter can show potential problems such as jitter or wow and flutter.
• Time code errors:
Time code errors such as repeated frames, drop outs etc. are detected and reported on the front panel along with the faulty addresses. A buzzer sounds whenever the analyzer detects an error.
• Video Phase:
In post production, it is essential that time code be synchronous with video (i.e. the video frame must be perfectly aligned with the corresponding time code word). The SR-112 accurately monitors the phase between time code and video and reports even slow drifts.
• Time code report:
A comprehensive report that includes format, video phase and time code errors can be sent to a computer via the rear panel Ethernet port.
While analyzing, the SR-112 distributes and reshapes time code through a 1x12 distributor:
• Buffered outputs:
The 12 time code outputs are balanced and buffered, avoiding the problems caused by multing a single source.
• Output Levels:
Output levels are adjustable individually via the Output Level menus. Since the signal is reshaped, output levels remain constant, regardless of the input level.
The Brainstorm Time Code Distributors are more than audio DA’s: they reshape the signal before distributing it. By reshaping the signal, the SR-112 eliminates amplitude distortions and input level fluctuations.
TIME CODE GENERATOR - OPTIONAL SOFTWARE: TCG
An optional software (TCG) can be purchased that adds a time generator module to the SR-112. This TGC has 2 main functions: Repairing time code and generating new time code.
• Repairing Time Code:
In REPAIR mode, the SR-112 fixes drop outs by regenerating the incoming code (jam-sync). It can also correct video phase when it is missaligned.
• Generating new Time Code:
In GENERATE mode, the SR-112 generates new time code. Start time, format and frame rate can be set. The generator can also be genlocked to external video.
- Configuration 1x12:
- 8 x DSub25 (Tascam/Avid analog pin configuration), 2 x XLRM, 2 x TRS
- Input Signal SMPTE/EBU Longitudinal Time Code
- Impedance: 20KΩ bal.; 10KΩ unbal.
- Level: -30dbU min; +20dbU Max
- Output Signal: Waveform: switchable rise time: 1us (square); 25us (SMPTE); 50us (EBU)
- Impedance: 600Ω bal.; 300Ω unbal.
- Level: adjustable: full off to +8dbU bal.; to + 2dbU unbal.
- Amplitude distortion: less than 2%
- Status LEDs: Reshape
- Repair (TCG option) Generate (TCG option)
- TC In Video In
- Warning LEDs: Input Error (red)
- Video Phase (yellow) Video Drift (red)
- Video Termination Off (yellow)
- Time Code Reader: The 8 digit LED Display indicates hours, minutes, seconds and frames.
- The display also flashes error descriptions when detected.
- LCD Display: In addition to being used for SET UP, the 32 carachter LCD display indicates the following:
- Format and rate of the incoming time code
- Format and rate of the video reference
- User Bits
- Video Phase
- List of errors
- Connectors: - Time Code in: XLR Female (x 1)
- Video Ref: BNC (x 1)
- Time Code outputs:
- DB25 (1x) - Tascam/Avid analog pin configuration: outputs 1-8;
- XLR Male (2x): outputs 9-10;
- 1/4" jacks (2x) - TRS: outputs 11-12
- Power: 4 pin circular (x 2)
- Power: Dual redundancy: two separate 12VDC supplies can be connected to the 2 separate power inputs. In the event one fails, the other takes over and an error is reported. Then, simply change the faulty supply.
- Power supply requirement: 12VDC @ 18w min.
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|