Brainstorm Electronics SR-26
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
The SR-26 is a simple and elegant solution for time code distribution. Housed in a single U 19” chassis, it provides 6 outputs and 2 inputs. It can be used as 2 separate units (a 1x4 and a 1x2) or as a single 1x6 distributor. Each output level is adjustable individually via front panel knobs. In addition, the SR-26 reshapes time code while distributing it, eliminating amplitude distortions and level fluctuations.
- Two separate time code distributors in one: 1x4 + 1x2
- Can also be used as a single 1x6 distributor
- Buffered outputs
- Reshaper eliminates amplitude fluctuations
- Low input threshold can help recover unreadable code
- Individual output level adjust
- Ideal to send TC over long cables
• Buffered Outputs:
Multing a single time code source to multiple destination can cause many problems. The SR-26 eliminates those by distributing time code through balanced and buffered outputs.
The Brainstorm Time Code Distributors are more than audio DA’s: they reshape the signal before distributing it. Audio DA’s on the other hand, transfer all distortions and level fluctuations present at the source.
• Low Input Threshold:
The SR-26 recognizes time code at levels much lower than the threshold of many readers (better than -30db) while still safely above the noise floor. This feature makes it often possible to recover unreadable code by reshaping it, almost as if it was regenerating over drop outs.
• Output Level Adjust:
Output levels are adjustable individually via front panel pots from full off to +12db. These adjusted levels remain constant regardless of input level fluctuations.
• Switchable Rise Times:
The output rise time (slew limiting) is switchable between 25μs (SMPTE), 50μs (EBU) and 1μs (square wave, preferred by most readers).
• Cleaning Up Unreadable Time Code:
By eliminating amplitude distortions and level fluctuations the SR-26 can often recover unreadable code.
• Forward, Reverse & High-Speed:
The SR-26 operates in rewind and fast forward modes so that high speed readers can accurately track the tape transports.
• Sound Reinforcement:
The SR-26 can drive time code over long cables making it ideal for synchronization during live shows and remote recording.
- Configuration 1x4 (master) + 1x2 (slave)
- or 1x6
- Input Signal SMPTE/EBU Longitudinal Time Code (Forward or reverse; play, shuttle and wind)
- Impedance: 20KΩ bal.; 10KΩ unbal.
- Level: -30dbU min; +20dbU Max
- Output Signal: Waveform: switchable rise time:
- 25μs (SMPTE), 50μs (EBU), or 1μs (square wave)
- Impedance: 600Ω bal.; 300Ω unbal.
- Level: adjustable (front panel pot): full off to +8dbU bal.; to + 2dbU unbal.
- Amplitude distortion: less than 2%
- Front Panel
- indicators: Signal present (2 LED’s)
- Power on
- Connectors: XLR Female (2 inputs);
- XLR Male (6 outputs)
- Power: 9 VAC, 1 amp
- Dimensions: 19” x 1 3⁄4” x 4”
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|