Buzz Audio SOC-20
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The design of the SOC-20 includes the unique Differential Drive Side Chain topology found in the SOC-1.1, This system ensures the compressor will never over compress and dig holes in your audio. The benefits of the DDSC have been well documented in our SOC-1.1 user comments - smooth and effortless analog compression is available at your finger tips.
So what's actually new in the SOC-20? Well, we have added a side chain insert point to enable you to apply equalization and change how the compressor acts on a frequency basis. For example, cutting low and high frequencies in the side chain so only the vocal range is compressed on a stereo mix. A side chain monitor function allows you to hear what you are doing to the side chain signal. We have also included a set high pass filter in the side chain which reduces the compressor sensitivity at frequencies below 150Hz.
Perhaps the most important SOC-20 feature is the stereo Mid/Side processing mode. At the flick of a switch a discrete Class A sum and difference circuit is enabled so that Channel A now processes the L+R (sum) signal and Channel B the L-R (difference) signal of your stereo mix. This function, along with the side chain insert point, opens up whole new ways to easily manipulate your mixes and achieve the sound you desire.
- Toasty Class A discrete signal path with flashy Lundahl output transformers.
- On board Mid Side processor.
- Side chain insert point on balanced XLR's.
- Built in side chain high pass filter.
- Fast attack optical compressor.
- Music recording and mixing
- Post production studios
- Voice overs and dialog
- Classical and acoustic music styles
- Live sound
Detailed specifications available soon.
- Standard Operating Level = +4dBu = 0 VU meter display.
- Size = 2 Unit 19" rack mount, (482Wx88Hx250D).
- Power requirements = 230V/115V selectable, IEC detachable power cable.
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|