Buzz Audio ZODIAK
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
controls and functions
The Zodiak is a dual channel equalizer with the the following functions on each channel.
- LO CUT - a high pass filter that sweeps from 26Hz to 220Hz with a 12dB per octave slope and it's own IN/out switch.
- HI CUT - a low pass filter that sweeps from 2.3kHz to 21kHz with a 12dB per octave slope and it's own IN/out switch.
- BELL SWEEP - this section is the parametric midrange control with 10dB of CUT and BOOST available. The FREQ control covers 65Hz to 8800Hz with the upper range actitvated with the HI button. The BANDWIDTH control offers narrow to wide bell shaped curves. This section also has it's own IN/out pushbutton switch.
- TILT EQ - this control is always in circuit when the channel is switched IN. Clockwise rotation will boost the treble and cut the bass, anti-clockwise rotation will cut the treble whilst boosting the bass.
- OUTPUT - this control allows you to trim the output level to match the next device in your chain and has a + or - 8dB range.
- PEAK - this LED will light when levels inside the Zodiak signal path exceed +22dBu.
- POWER - A handy power on/off switch and associated power led common to both channels and conveniently located on the front panel where it should be!
- Zodiak-ICT. High end Texas Instrument ic opamps in the signal path with an electronically balanced output.
- Zodiak-ICX. High end Texas Instrument ic opamps in the signal path with a Lundahl LL1517 output transformer.
- Zodiak-DCX. Buzz Audio BE41 discrete opamps in the signal path with a Lundahl LL1517 output