DPA 4066 CORE Omni Headset Mic
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
Headset microphone, ball, individually adjustable, beige,hard mini-jack plug for Sennheiser pocket transmitter
4066 Omnidirectional Headband
- use it for both left and right mounting
- resistant to humidity
- works with all professional wireless systems
- available in three colors and three sizes
The 4066 is a flexible miniature microphone solution that features very easy and fast adjustment. The headband construction is unique in design, offering both left and right mounting and color change. It is also possible to use the MMB4066 Miniature Microphone Boom, Omnidirectional, separately, in applications where the headband is not needed.
The 4066 offers a clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom.
Attention has been paid to the humidity problems that often occur in theatrical applications. A double vent protection system, a drop stopper on the microphone boom, together with water resistant materials inside the microphone, makes it more than difficult for the humidity to cause the headband Microphone to fail. The headband surface is matte gold plated and headband earhooks are covered with a silicon hose.
The sensitivity is 6 mV/Pa to match the level of the human voice to the general input sensitivity of most wireless transmitters. If powered correctly the microphone will be able to handle sound pressure levels up to 144 dB SPL before clipping occurs.
A wide range of connection adapters makes it possible to use the 4066 with most of the professional wireless systems available plus 48 V phantom XLR connection.
4066 is delivered with five foam windscreens.
This is the chosen headband for theaters on Broadway and West End.
Please note that the microphone comes with 1 High Boost and 1 Soft Boost Miniature Grid. It is available in three colors (black, beige, brown) and three sizes (small, normal, large).
Specifications for 4066 Omnidirectional Headband
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 – 20 kHz. High boost grid: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz.
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 68 dB (A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1 % THD up to 123 dB SPL peak; < 1 % THD up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30 – 40 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V – max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power ±4 V for full performance.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black, brown or beige
- Microphone weight: 14 g (0.5 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Cable length: 1.2 m (3.9 t)
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 45°C (14 to 113°F)
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|