DPA 4088 CORE Directional Headset Mic
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
Headset microphone, cardioid, individually adjustable, beige, hard mini-jack plug for Sennheiser pocket transmitter
4088 Cardioid Headband
- open and natural sound
- unequalled flexibility and stability
- available in three colors and three sizes
DPA 4088 is a miniature cardioid headband built on the finest DPA experiences in microphone design and manufacturing, providing the best sounding directional headworn microphone available today for performing talent of various sorts.
Open, natural and reliable are the most describing words for this microphone. The high quality of the microphone itself means, that you will hear the sound of the voice right away - not the microphone. In acoustically demanding live performance environments, where background noise and feedback is a concern, the 4088 will tackle these challenges with ease.
The smooth and elegant design of the 4088 makes it the most invisible headworn cardioid microphone today. Sound quality, visual elegance and versatility go hand in hand to transform every show into the performance of a lifetime. The capsule is a pre-polarized first order pressure gradient transducer, hidden in a small and lightweight housing with dimensions just slightly larger than our omni capsules.
The mechanical design is based on the proven build quality of the 4066 headband microphone. The headband mount is exactly the same; the boom however is 3 centimeters longer, to be able to match the need for placement at the corner of the mouth. The flexibility and stability of this construction is unique and has no equal.
Available in three colors: black, beige and brown, and also available with connector.
Pop screens included
Five pop screens in the same color as the 4088 are enclosed. Additional pop screens are available:
Specifications for 4088 Cardioid Headband
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: 100 Hz – 20 kHz (4 – 6 dB soft boost at 15 kHz)
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; 44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 68 dB (A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1 % up to 123 dB SPL peak; < 1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30 – 40 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V – max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power ±4 V for full performance.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black, brown or beige
- Microphone weight: 14 g (0.5 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.5 mm (0.25 in)
- Microphone length: 11 mm (0.5 in)
- Cable length: 1.2 m (3.9 ft)
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 45 °C (14 to 113 °F)
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|