Daking Mic Pre IV MKII
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
The Daking Mic Pre IV MKII offers four channels of high performance, Class A preamplifiers in a single rack space unit with outboard power supply. Configured for four microphone inputs or four line inputs from XLR/TRS Neutrik combo jacks on the back, plus four line inputs (+10 to -50) or 1/4 hi-z instrument inputs on the front, the Mic Pre IV MKII utilizes all discrete Class A circuitry with transformer-balanced inputs and outputs. The new Mic Pre IV MKII from Geoffrey Daking & Co. is the latest example of exemplary audio quality and craftsmanship in the tradition of the great British console manufacturers.
The Daking Mic Pre IV MKII is a highly cost-effective solution for high-end preamps to be used in studio or live applications. Used standalone or in conjunction with a console, each input offers a stepped (5db) gain control using Daking’s signature aluminum knobs, a 20-segment LED level meter with +24db peak indicator, switchable mic/line or hi-z instrument, switchable +48V phantom power, switchable input phase and switchable 20dB pad.
The Daking Mic Pre IV MKII is housed in a robust all stainless steel enclosure with an outboard DC power supply in a separate housing, offering not only durability but immunity from noise and RF interference. The attention to detail extends to the internal components, which include gold bifurcated contacts on all relay switching. The supplied universal power supply can operate at any voltage for use worldwide.
- The MKII cosmetic update includes a new face plate and aluminum rack ears
- Transformer balanced XLR inputs and outputs
- All discrete transistor circuitry
- Class “A” amplifiers
- +24dB of headroom
- 75dB of gain
- Stepped (5dB) Gain Control for quick, accurate recall
- 20 Segment vu Meter (-20 to +25)
- +26dB Peak indicator
- All relay switching w/gold bi-furcated contacts
- Switched +48v Phantom power
- 20dB pad on mic input
- Stainless steel construction for noise immunity
- Aluminum knobs
- 48v power supply included
- Output level control before last stage of gain