Suchergebnisse für "tonelux"
Artikel 1-10 von 12
- Tonelux Equalux1.479,00 €
The EQUALUX is a DISCRETE Parametric Equalizer with some very unique features. Notice that the panel has no Q control. The filter Q control is in relation to the Boost and Cut control, and uses a "Constant Energy Curve" or known as "Proportional Q" that keeps the bandwidth wider at lower boost or cut levels and becomes narrow at higher boost or cut levels. This is musically pleasing.Mehr erfahren
- Tonelux EQ5P555,00 €The EQ5P is a DISCRETE Parametric Equalizer with some very unique features. Notice that the panel has no Q control. The filter Q control is in relation to the Boost and Cut control, and uses a "Constant Energy Curve" or known as "Proportional Q" that keeps the bandwidth wider at lower boost or cut levels and becomes narrow at higher boost or cut levels. This is musically pleasing. The curve is identical to many classic equalizers and is one of the reasons they are preferred over newer designs. When the PEAK button pressed, the 3 yellow "peak" buttons keep the width at a constant 1/3 octave for more precision control. Mehr erfahren
- Tonelux MP5639,00 €The MP5A is a DISCRETE mic preamp with a DIRECT INPUT on the front panel. The MIC IN is transformer coupled in and out, and has a 20 dB PAD switch (effects both MIC and DIR), a 48V Phantom switch and a Phase or POLARITY switch. The PAD and POLARITY switches effect both inputs.. The inner, or larger (silver) knob sets the mic pre gain and the outer smaller (black) knob controls the output level. We chose the fader control for the outer knob so the gain knob, once set, won't be bumped when adjusting the output level. Mehr erfahren
- Tonelux TX5C799,00 €The TX5C is the new design from Paul Wolff that addresses the complex issues with compression.
With the ability to do in-module parallel mixing of the dry signal and the compressed signal, the engineer can now enjoy the parallel or "side chaining" of an instrument with itself and come up with the perfect blend of the original and compressed signal without the problems associated with in-the-box latency. Mehr erfahren
- Tonelux OTB-161.479,00 €Stereo summing with Tonelux discrete summing amps! The OTB16 is a 16 channel 1U mixer with 16 balanced inputs and a Tonelux discrete summing bus. Each channel has a level control and a panner The access to the OTB16 is through 2 eight channel Dsub inputs at a level of +4dBu nominal. The summing of the 16 channels is through the famous Tonelux TX-240 and TX-260 discrete op-amps, and then throught the main output transformer, which can be adjusted by the MASTER fader pot, which comes out of a pair of XLR connectors. Additionally there is a monitor fader output for monitoring or for expansion, which is balanced but transformerless, and 2 additional balanced inputs to the MIX bus. The pre fader monitor output can be plugged into the BUS input to extend the number of channels with a second or third OTB16. 12 0r 130 volts AC powered 50/60 Hz. Mehr erfahren