CB Electronics XPatch-64
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
• 64x64 CROSSPOINT ROUTING • ZERO CROSSING SWITCHING (“CLICK-LESS”)
• FRONT PANEL HEADPHONE MONITORING
• CREATE, STORE & RECALL ROUTINGS (SNAPSHOTS)
• ANY INPUT CAN CONNECT TO MULTIPLE OUTPUTS
• LOAD AND SAVE PREDEFINED SIGNAL PATHS • OSX & WINDOWS COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE • 8 CHANNELS OF METERING • 5 PIN MIDI INPUT (PC COMMANDS)
• GAIN CONTROL ON EVERY OUTPUT & INPUTS 57-64
• UNUSED I/O ARE MUTED TO MINIMISE CROSSTALK
• TABLET/PHONE SELECTION OF SNAPSHOTS & PATHS WITH TOUCHOSC • HIGH IMPEDENCE INPUT CARD OPTION FOR INPUTS 57-64
CB Electronics introduces XPatch-64, designed by multi-award-winning designer Colin Broad. XPatch-64 is a 64x64 digitally controlled, fully analogue audio patch bay routing system for audio professionals and aimed at streamlining workflow in even the most demanding post or music studios. Design based on the XPatch-32.
The XPatch-64 system is controlled by our XPatch program via USB, allowing for complex routings in seconds. Create, store and recall routings from sessions. Any input can be sent to multiple outputs. The XPatch-64 design is based on the A-Mon / I-Mon and shares the I/O and CPU cards, allowing for input and output muting and even gain control.
The front panel is equipped with 2x XLR combo connectors for input XLR line-level / ¼ inch jack DI input, plus 2 XLR output for quick auditioning of equipment. Also included are ¼ inch jack for headphone monitoring of inputs and outputs, OLED display and encoder with push button for function selection. In addition, there is a ¼ inch jack socket for a switch to step through snapshots (presets).
Once configured, XPatch-64 can operate independently of the XPatch program and host computer via the front panel encoder or foot-switch. By switching between snapshots, the foot-switch enables the XPatch-64 to be used as a powerful studio or live performance tool for musicians.
In any studio, the XPatch-64 can make it quick and easy to use your favorite new and legacy hardware effects units in your mix.The XPatch-64 is a versatile stand-alone analogue routing/switching system for on-stage boutique instrument processing or amplifier selection.