Chandler Limited GERM 500 MK2
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The Chandler Limited Germ 500 MKII 500-Series Preamp is an updated version of Chandler Limited's original Germ 500. This unit has an improved faceplate layout and nicer look. It uses classic germanium transistors in all class A, transformer balanced circuits. The Germ 500 MKII is Chandler's well-known Germanium Preamp adapted for 500 series racks. They use the same transformers and amp blocks to assure the sound is consistent with their rack version. They have updated the power on the MKII so there no known power-up issues with current lunchboxes and rack systems.
- The sound and functionality of a Chandler Germanium Pre Amp, in a handy 500 series modular format
- Genuine Class A, germanium-transistor-based drive and feedback circuits provide the sought-after Germanium tone
- An impressive 65dB of total amplification lets you use an kind of microphone, even low-output ribbons
- Feedback control allows you to dial in the tonal contour, giving you total control over the character of your sound
- Thick control introduces a subtle rise to your low end - perfect for adding girth to guitar tone
- Front-panel instrument input provides easy access for tracking guitar and bass
- -15dB pad switch provides a total of 70dB of dynamic range
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|