Coleman Audio CA500M
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The Coleman Audio CA500M is a 4 band stereo equalizer. The inputs & outputs are balanced on XLR connectors. The EQ in switch turns the entire equalizer on or off. The high frequencies (8kHz, 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz) can be switched between shelving or peak EQ with 5db of boost or cut in 1db discrete steps. The low frequencies (30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, and 150Hz) are shelving EQ with 5db of boost or cut in 1db discrete steps. The two mid bands are peak equalizers with frequencies overlapping by 1/4 octave and have up to 3.5db of boost or cut in 1/2db discrete steps. The stereo/mono switch allows the CA500M to become a mono EQ unit. The audio passes through the left channel first and then through the right channel providing more EQ options. The circuits are designed to musical scales, not to mathematical relationships and the variable "Q" circuits maintain the tonal balance as the amplitude is adjusted.
- Level and frequency settings use stepped switches
- Two Balanced stereo inputs & outputs on XLR's
- Hard bypass & phase reverse on each channel
- Low frequency shelving at 30hz, 60hz, 100hz & 150hz
- Hi frequency can select peak or shelf EQ
- Lo frequency and Hi frequency have 5db boost or cut in 1db steps
- Mid 1 & Mid 2 are peak EQ with 3.5db of boost or cut in 1/2db steps
- Independent Hi Pass filter cuts 18db per octave 30hz to 300 hz