Coleman Audio M3PHMKIII
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Designed to be the control room monitor source selector. This unit's control room signal path is completely passive, with a four gang 47 position stepped attenuator, that tracks within ±.05dB. This ensures accurate, and repeatable stereo imaging at any level. Individual mute switches allow speaker isolation and a phase reverse switch helps you check the integrity of the audio path.
A four input source selector and three balanced outputs provide numerous monitoring options in any application.
- Four balanced stereo inputs on XLR's
- Three Balanced stereo outputs on XLR's
- 47 position stepped level control that tracks to ±.05dB
- Mono sum with L minus R
- Headphone output with level control
- Output #3 can be switched to a fixed level for metering