CB Electronics PD-1 - Film style monitor panel
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
The PD-1 is a new concept in DAW monitoring based on the film mixing concept of the ”PEC/Direct” panel that allows you to mix with separate Dialog, Music and Effects Stems (sub-mixes). You can monitor any combination whilst preserving the ability to ‘Solo in Place’ any source track. The solo, mute and source/playback switching are implemented within the DAW. The audio is mixed within the workstation to generate the individual monitor feeds (LCRS...). This reduces both cost and complexity by eliminating external connections and hardware.
- All audio switching performed within the DAW
- Solo Using Mute option for 'Solo in Place'
- Track and Stem names, Read from the DAW are displayed
- Automatic Stem/Track assignment from track names
- Eight Global set-ups, 16 Stems, 64 tracks
- Multiple PD-1 panels may be daisy chained for multi-user operation
- Custom low depth, light action paddle switches
- Integrates with CB machine control for multi-user and/or multi machine systems
- Interfaced with Pro-Tools version 7.2, Pyramix version 5.XX.XSP2 (via Sony 9 pin)
- Interfacing to other DAW's (Nuendo, Sequoia, Sadie.. .) under discussion.
- Fingertip record/monitor control of Track, Stem(Sub Group) or all tracks
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|