CB Electronics TG-1HD
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Timecode In - Out: Converts both standard and frame rate. Any combination of 23.97 : 24 : 24.97 : 25 : 29.97 : 30 supported.
Timecode Standard/Framerate Converter
- Timecode Input any standard 24, 25(EBU), 30(SMPTE), DROP FRAME
- Timecode Output any standard 24, 25(EBU), 30(SMPTE), DROP FRAME
- Input : Output Frame Rate Gearbox 23.97 : 24 : 24.97 : 25 : 29.97 : 30
- Switchable Timecode Generator Lock Source Reader, Video
- RS232 Serial Interface ASCII Protocol
- 6 Preset configurations Easy Setup for Repeat Jobs
- The M & E track has been supplied with 29.97 fps SMPTE timecode and you are working with 25 fps EBU timecode.
- You are dubbing the final mix to film at 24 fps and you are supplied with a dialogue tape recorded to 25fps Video.
- The Timecode Gearbox may also be used to change standard/timecode value without gearbox action.
- You are working with a system that does not recognise Drop frame code and you need to convert from Drop to Non Drop.
- You have almost finished your Mix and a new video is supplied with a different timecode. The Synchronizer section of the TG-1 may be used to synchronize any non-linear VTR (V-Mod, V-1, Viper) or Dynamic scan VTR at a different frame rate.
- You wish to prepare the music tracks for a 24fps film to a 25fps PAL video, you can use the TG-1 to slave the Video to 24fps so that there is no pitch shift on the final version.
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|