Cranborne Audio 500R8
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
- 28-in/30-out USB 2.0 audio interface
- Ultra low-latency USB 2.0 interface with high-stability and compatibility with a wide range of devices.
- 16in/16out ADAT Interface
- 2in/2out S/PDIF Coaxial Interface
- MIDI I/O
- High-performance AD/DA conversion
- ADCs = 121dB (unweighted) signal-to-noise ratio and - 112dB THD+N.
- DACs = 127dB (unweighted) signal-to-noise and -115dB THD+N.
- 0dBFs = 26.5dBu for huge headroom when recording and the ability to drive modules for a wider range of effects.
- Master reference-quality internal clock
- Capable of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, and 192kHz operation.
- Sub 0.5 picoseconds of jitter.
- Dedicated Word Clock Input and Output via BNC.
- External sync options using Word Clock BNC, S/PDIF, or ADAT.
- Monitor controller with talkback
- Speaker A/B switching, Mono check, Dim, mute, and 28-segment output meter.
- Dedicated talkback input with phantom power, push-to-talk activation, and automatic routing to all headphone and CAST facilities.
- Easy-access illuminated front panel controls for all monitor controller functions.
- Analogue summing mixer
- 8-into-2 analogue summing mixer with 26.5dBu of headroom, dedicated ADC, and balanced 1/4" jack outputs.
- CAST link port for increasing summing mixer to 16-into-2 using Cranborne Audio 500ADAT (sold separately).
- Zero-latency artist mixer
- Zero-latency analogue artist mixer with physical level/pan controls per channel and DAW return blend controls.
- 2 high-power headphone outputs with independent blend and level controls
- High-current 8-slot 500 series rack
- <250mA current per-slot with headroom.
- XLR inputs, XLR line outputs, TRS Inserts (pre-ADC) per 500 series slot.
- Module source switching options to send Analogue, USB or external CAST signals through your favourite 500 series modules.
- Module bypass switches per-slot allowing 500R8 to be used without 500 series modules inserted.
- CAST Compatible
- CAST ports per channel for relocating analogue I/O around studio using passive or active CAST breakout boxes via standard shielded Cat 5 (boxes coming soon).
- 24v, 5 amp external locking power supply
- External power supply for improved analogue audio performance and heat dissipation.
- Designed, Engineered, and Manufactured In The UK
- Each and every 500R8 is extensively tested by a team of dedicated engineers to ensure reliability and consistency.