Crane Audio TB4M
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Similar in design to the M3, the TB4M provides facilities to act as the control room monitor source selector & adds a host of features making it a studio communications control module as well. The control room signal path is completely passive, with a four gang stepped attenuator, that tracks within ±.05dB. The TB4M includes an independent cue & talkbalk system with independent level controls, a mono sum, selectable headphone monitoring, microphone & remote switching.
- Four balanced stereo inputs on XLR's
- Two Balanced stereo outputs on XLR's
- Stepped level control that tracks to ±.05dB
- A mono sum to check phase
- Engr.'s headphone output with level control
- Stereo Cue Inputs & Outputs on ¼" jacks
- Cue source selector and master level control
- Talkback Interrupt switch and level control
- Slate output to ID tracks
- Remote Talkback Control Jack
- Talkback mic with 12 foot cable