DAD DX32R digital audio bridge with Pro | Mon Monitor Control option
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
DX32 is the ultimate choice for a digital audio bridge or digital format converter for recording or multi room studio applications where few or many digital inputs or outputs are needed.
DX32R always includes Dante AoIP, 1 coax MADI, 2 SFP MADI option slots, 8 AES3, redundant PSU. SFP modules for the SFP MADI option slots must be ordered separately.
The Pro | Mon Monitor Control option enables the AX32 AD/DA Converter and digital matrix, as well as the DX32 Digital audio interface and matrix, to operate as an audio signal processor providing high resolution signal summing and low latency routing of monitor signals. The monitor control is managed via the DADman 4.2 software application, which has support for the EUCON 3 control protocol, enabling full control of the monitor functionality from the Avid S6 control surface.
- Key features
- Monitor controller with talkback, summing and folddown
- Control via EUCON 3 from Avid™ S6, S3, MC Pro and 5-MC
- Built-in matrix for flexible routing and digital insert
- Configurable for any audio format eg. mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 9.1, and up-to 64 ch. multi channel
- Pristine A/D and D/A conversion and optional mic pre
- Digital I/O via MADI, AES3, Dante™ and SDI
- Direct connection to Pro Tools HD / HDX / HD Native cards
- Fixed 7 sample latency on all signal paths and 32
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|