Dangerous Music Convert-2
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
The new Dangerous Music CONVERT-2 is an audiophile Reference Grade Stereo D/A Converter.
The new Dangerous Music CONVERT-2 is an audiophile Reference Grade Stereo D/A Converter. It's the logical improvement of the now legendary DAC-ST and the further developed versions of it in D-Box and Source. And it once again raises the bar.
The CONVERT series was designed from ground up with a zero-compromise attitude. Decades of accumulated knowledge and experience combined with the Dangerous Music core philosophie "transparent, yet musical" leveraged to a truly exceptional converter: profoundly detailed, with a richly defined low end and an unparalleled clarity that holds true across the entire audio spectrum.
An important feature too rare with pure D/A-Units is the bi-directional USB-connectivity. When acting as an interface (CONVERT-2 receives the signal to be converted via USB), the other direction (meaning the USB-input) is fed by the "AES-2" Input.
Second important feature: A volume pot for directly connecting speakers. Turned fully clockwise it is taken entirely out of the signal path via a relay / switch. This is better when utilizing an external Monitor Controller like the Dangerous Music Monitor ST.
- Audiophile Mastering Front End Playback Conversion
- 5 Digital Input Formats: USB, AES, SPDIF, ADAT, Optical SPDIF (Toslink)
- Sampling Frequencies from 44.1 bis 192 kHz with automatic detection
- High Definition Stereo Reference Monitoring
- extremely low jitter clock that will send many dedicated studio masterclocks to retirement
- USB Input for Direct DAW Connectivity
- "USB digital pass through": When switched to USB the elsewise unused USB-Input receives the AES-2 Input
- Compatible with Monitor ST/SR for Remote Switching
- extreme precise Metering (Peakmeter) taken from the Dangerous Master
- digital thru for connecting an external Metering
Note: Dangerous Music, Inc. publishes actual measured specifications, not theoretical numbers derived from data sheets published by chip manufacturers.
*JetPLL: JET and Jitter Elimination Technology are trademarks of TC Applied Technologies Ltd. JET is patented technology used under sublicense from TC Applied Technologies, and is the intellectual property of Sonopsis Ltd.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|