Dangerous Music Convert-8
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
The new Dangerous Music CONVERT-8 is an 8-channel Audiophile Reference Grade D/A Converter.
The new Dangerous Music CONVERT-8 is an 8-channel Audiophile Reference Grade D/A Converter. It's an 8-channel version of the also new CONVERT-2 (see there for more detail) with slightly different features.
Outfitted with ADAT and AES Inputs and D-Sub Outputs as well as AES Thru a replacement or extension of existing D/A converters is easily accomplished.
The CONVERT-8 is taylored for mix engineers, who utilize analogue summing devices such as the Dangerous D-Box and the legendary 2-Bus(+), as well as a main output device for surround setups (up to 7.1) in mixing and mastering. On top it's compatible to the Dangerous Monitor ST/SR (remote switching of sources).
The CONVERT series was designed from ground up with a zero-compromise attitude. Decades of accumulated knowledge and experience combined with the Dangerous Music core philosophie "transparent, yet musical" leveraged to a truly exceptional converter: profoundly detailed, with a richly defined low end and an unparalleled clarity that holds true across the entire audio spectrum.
- Audiophile Mastering Front End Playback Conversion
- 5 Digitale Eingangs-Formate: USB, AES, ADAT, Optical SPDIF (Toslink)
- Sampling Frequencies from 44.1 bis 192 kHz with automatic detection
- High Definition Stereo Reference Monitoring for Stereo or Surround (up to 7.1)
- extremely low jitter clock that will send many dedicated studio masterclocks to retirement
- USB Input for Direct DAW Connectivity
- Compatible with Monitor ST/SR for Remote Switching
- Signal present LEDs (green: -40dB or more, red: 3 consecutive samples have clipped)
- digital thru for connecting an external Metering
Note: Dangerous Music, Inc. publishes actual measured specifications, not theoretical numbers derived from data sheets published by chip manufacturers.
*JetPLL: JET and Jitter Elimination Technology are trademarks of TC Applied Technologies Ltd. JET is patented technology used under sublicense from TC Applied Technologies, and is the intellectual property of Sonopsis Ltd.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|