DAV Electronics BG No.9
This Microphone Amplifier is ideal for location or studio recording. Because of it's compact size it is easily transportable for location recording and is very discrete in the studio or control room.
The features of this dual channel microphone amplifier consist of low noise and low distortion. It offers switched gain controls for high accuracy level setting (4 dB steps), one mic channel (channel 1), one dedicated D.I instrument input (channel 2) with balanced line level output and buffered output to amp (ideal for mixing live and D.I. guitar for fuller sound), level indication, high pass filter (switchable on channel 1 onyl), 26dB pads (switchable on channel 1 only) and 48v phantom supply (switchable on channel 1 only).
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 150KHz ± 0.25dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.01%; Typ, 0.001% 1KHz @ +20 dBu o/p
- Noise: 25 microvolts [-110dB ref +20 dBu. Bandwidth 10Hz-18KHz input loaded 150 ohms, 32dB gain].
- 48v Phantom: Channel 1 only (Switchable)
- 26dB Pads: Channel 1 only (Switchable)
- D.I. Input: Channel 2 high impedance [1.8 Meg Ohms]
- D.I. Gain Range: Channel 2 only -4 > 40dB in 4dB steps
- Gain Range: 22dB - 66dB in 4dB steps. [pad in -4dB - 40dB]
- High Pass Filters: 22Hz, 33Hz, 68Hz @ 12dB per octave (Channel 1 only)
- Level Indication: Red LED +18dBu, Green LED +15dBu, Can be pre-set for your operating level
- Clipping Level: +29 dBu
- Ground Lift: Switchable
- Connectors: IEC mains, Input - XLR x 1, Jack x 2 (DI Input), Output - XLR x 2 (bal),
- Dimensions: 60 x 115 x 295mm (HxWxD)
Für weitere Informationen, besuchen Sie bitte die Homepage zu diesem Produkt.
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|