Digital Audio Denmark AX32 - 8 ch. Mic pre license for Line AD card
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Optional Analog Inputs
Flexible AD/DA interface configuration, with mic-pre option.
AX32 allows you to configure the number of AD Line and Mic channels and DA channels that you need. Analogue input and output channels can be configured in groups of eight for a total of 32 combined input and output channels. All input channels can be installed with mic-pres in pairs of two. The AX32 can be configured as only DA or AD or a combination here of.
The AX32 mic-pres has an outstanding performance with an equivalent input noise below -133 dB, and gain steps circuitry with relays ensuring that no un-linearly distortion is added to the sensitive microphone signal when amplified.
The AX32 DA converter provides high-performance output level and gain control. With a level steps
circuitry using relays the outputs can directly drive a monitoring system, ensuring high dynamic range and no disturbing clicks when changing formats or powering down.
Versatile digital interface structure.
AX32 has a fixed configuration of digital interfaces for connecting via AES/EBU, S/PDIF, MADI, Pro Tools® and IP Ethernet audio compliant to Dante. One additional card slot is available for other interfaces which can be optionally installed. Currently this slot can hold an optical MADI or S/PDIF TosLink interface .
Sync interfaces via word clock, AES11, Video, and all digital signal inputs. Sample rate can be set to internal or external, The sample rate can be set via all external devices.
Rear panel layout
A total of 8 card slots are available in the chassis frame. 4 slots can be used for analogue cards each with 8 channels giving a total of 32 AD/DA input and outputs.
The standard interface has the following capability:
- 8 AES3 I/O on two D25 connectors with 16 mono channels
- MADI I/O on BNC connectors with 64 mono channels
- Interface for Protools on SDR (min) connectors with 16 or 32 mono I/O channels
- Interface for IP Ethernet audio on two redundant RJ45
- connectors with 64 mono I/O channels powered by Dante
Flexible AD/DA interface configuration, with mic-pre option
- 8 to 32 channel AD/DA
- 8 channels on a card
- AD Mic-pre option
- DA gain control
- Sample rates 44,1 kHz up-to 384 kHz/DSD
- High precision internal clock and PLL
Versatile digital interface structure
- 8 AES3 I/O interfaces
- MADI coax and optical I/O
- Interface for Pro Tools (TM)
- Ethernet IP audio interface for 64 I/O channels using Dante(TM)
- Synch via word clock, AES11, Video, and all digital I/O
- Adapt to incoming sample rate
- Optional channel patching and multiplexer engine
Easy control of converter parameters
- Settings control via front panel knobs and large LCD display
- Operation via DADman control software for Windows and OSX
- Ethernet control interface
- Compliant with the Dante Ethernet controlle
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|
|Hersteller||Digital Audio Denmark|