Digital Audio Denmark CORE 256
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Core 256 may not take up much space, but the power you can squeeze out of this little box might just make your jaw drop to the floor. With tons of channels, a wide palette of digital connectivity, built-in SPQ processing, Eucon control compatibility, internal summing engine and drivers for macOS and Windows 10, it is a pristine digital audio interface by any measure and for just about any application.
However, there is one application that should be emphasized in particular: Core 256 is simply the perfect Dante and MADI interface for Dolby Atmos® RMU.
The size and shape of Core 256 fits nicely for sharing a 1U rack shelf with a Mac Mini running Dolby Atmos® Renderer, Dolby Atmos® Production Suite or Dolby Atmos® Mastering Suite. For immersive audio post production facilities, this solution will represent the missing link that streamlines and optimizes the multichannel workflows seamlessly.
The basic I/O configuration for the Core 256 interface is:
• 2 Thunderbolt 3 Ports (each w. 15W power)
• 256 Bidirectional Channels at 48 & 96 kHz
• ASIO / Core Audio Thunderbolt PCIe drivers
• MADI/BNC-Optional 2 x SFP (LC fiber or HD/BNC coax)
• ADAT /Lightpipe (16 Ch.)
• DANTE: 256 Ch. at 48 kHz, 128 Ch. at 96 kHz, 64 Ch. at 192 kHz (IP Core)
• WC I/O
• SPQ: 64 Ch. with 16 Filters
• Pro|Mon Support
• Summing Processor 64 Output / 512 Input Busses
• Internal Router: 1500 x 1500
• 32bit Floating Point Processing
• Avid Eucon Enabled Devices via DADman
• APPLE Silicon M1 and Intel Compatible Software
• Control via Ethernet or Thunderbolt Connection
• 12V DC External Power (Max 60W)
• ½ Rack Unit 1U Height
Further, the mini module slot can be mounted with an optional dual bidirectional MADI module with optical SFP or mini coax connectors.