Doepfer Dark Link USB Midi-to-CV Interface
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Dark Link is a Midi/USB-to-CV/Gate interface to control vintage monophonic synthesizers via Midi or USB. Dark Link is nothing but the USB/Midi interface of the Dark Energy. It has available 4 analog control voltage outputs (CV1...4) and one Gate output.
- - USB
- - Midi Input
- - Learn button
- - Gate Out (with LED for Gate display and learn function), 0/+5V
- - CV1: controlled by Midi note messages, 1V/Octave, 0...+5V
- - CV2: controlled by Midi pitch bend, ~ -2.5...+2.5V or ~ 0...+5V (can be selected by an internal jumper)
- - CV3: controlled by Midi velocity, 0...+5V
- - CV4: controlled by Midi control change messages, free assignale controller in learn mode
- - Glide control (portamento function for CV1)
- - power supply (12V AC/min. 400mA)
- - CV1...CV4 and Gate are 3.5 mm miniature jack sockets
- - Midi channel, reference note and Midi control change number for CV4 are adjusted by means of a learn button and LED
- - Dark Link is nothing but the interface of Dark Energy
- - Metal case, made of 1 mm steel, black coated with white printing
- - These parts are included: one USB cable (type A-B), user's guide, power supply (12 AC/min. 400mA) for 230V mains voltage
- - Powering the device via USB is not possible, because the analog circuits require a dual voltage (+/-12V).
- - If you want to connect the Dark Link gate output to devices that use S-Trig a special S-Trig cable is available.
150 L x 35 H x 60 T mm
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|