Drawmer 1978 Stereo FET Buss Compressor
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
The 1978 is a Buss Compressor like no other - compression with character, controlled distortion, tonal shaping, wet/dry mixing - others have tried but have never managed to build a compressor that is this versatile and yet intuative.
1978 - Stereo FET Buss Compressor
The 1978 is a Buss Compressor like no other - compression with character, controlled distortion, tonal shaping, wet/dry mixing - others have tried but have never managed to build a compressor that is this versatile and yet intuative. It's never been easier to get that elusive characteristic sound that sets mixes apart from the rest. 1978 glues the mix, brings out the bass, controls the highs, adds warmth, distortion, smoothen, widen, sound less digital more analogue - and at a price that's right for even the smallest studio.
The Drawmer 1978 builds on the success of the award winning 1973 multiband FET compressor and adorns an unparalleled array of controls to give complete mastering over mixes, and all in a deceptively simple 1U frame.
In addition to the usual Ratio, Threshold, Attack and Release controls, the 1978 features four character switches offering a wide range of compression flavours, as well as a variable saturation control to add harmonic distortion to the signal. Side chain functionality is also included with side chain insert points on both channels and a very comprehensive and flexible Side Chain EQ section which offers LF and HF controls with a choice of specific shapes and frequencies for precise frequency-conscious compression such as de-essing. A wet/mix control also allows you to blend the processed signal with the dry for parallel compression.
A fast reacting Dual colour backlit VU Meter is employed to provide a visual indication of the amount of saturation added. Time delay relays are incorporated into the outputs to provide clean power-up and down with no pops or bangs, and a low hum toroidal linear power supply. The Drawmer 1978 is a truly flexible compressor made in the UK with high-quality components.
- Stereo FET compressor in a 1u rack mount housing.
- Familiar Threshold, Ratio, Attack and Release controls.
- 4 character switches to give a multitude of compression flavours
- Variable Saturation control to dial in harmonic distortion
- Comprehensive side chain EQ giving simultaneous control of frequency and level of filtering for the low and high bands.
- Wet/Dry mix control and output level.
- Dual colour backlit VU meters act as a visual indication for the amount of saturation.
- Time delay relays on outputs for clean power up/down
- Internal Low Hum Toroidal Linear Power Supply With Voltage Selector Switch
- Designed and manufactured by Drawmer in the UK.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|