If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
MC3.1 - Multi-Souce Monitor Controller
The MC3.1 is an accurate and transparent and quality build Monitor Controller for faithfull reproduction what has been recorded without colouring the sound. It is build on the the success of the MC2.1 Monitor Controllers with an expanded feature set, including more inputs, better control, extended channel routing and a desk top 'wedge' form factor.
MC3.1 provides a total of 5 individually switchable sources, including a front panel auxilary input with level control for the easy connection of a mp3 player, smartphone or tablet and a combined digital AES/SPDIF (24 bit/192kHz) input. Full cue mix facilities, with level control, offer separate source selection for main or cue outputs and the two headphone amplifiers, so the artist can listen to a completely different mix than the engineer, for example. A dedicated cue mix output is also available.
The secondary preset volume control on the front provides repeatable calibrated output level for the monitors, so that at the flick of a switch the engineer can hear the mix at the same predetermined volume, time after time, without having to meticulously adjust controls.
The MC3.1 incorporates three stereo balanced speaker outputs, plus a dedicated mono speaker/sub-woofer output each with individual left/right trims under the unit to provide complete control over level matching. Furthermore each can be switched individually and simultaneously and in any order. Multiple speakers can be used with the same sub-woofer or without the subwoofer.
For additional mix checking capabilities the MC3.1 incorporates low, mid, high solo switches to hear how the lows bleed into the mid, or the stereo width of each, for example, and also the ability to swap the left and right channels. The talkback section includes an external mic input in addition to the internal mic, and can be controled via footswitch.
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- 5 multisource inputs with switches for both Main & Cue
- 1x Digital AES/SPDIF & 2x balanced analogue, 1x stereo RCA analogue and 1x 3.5mm Front Panel Aux input.
- 3x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons.
- Outpult level trims to provide precise channel matching
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs
- Volume control via the Variable Front Panel Knob or a Preset Control with custom quad pots for excellent channel matching
- 2x Headphone Amplifiers with Individual Level Controls & Switching between Main & Cue Inputs
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input & Level Control for MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc.
- Built In Talkback with Level Control, Internal or External Microphone, Switching via Desktop or Footswitch
- Comprehensive Mix Checking facilities Including Low, Mid, High Solo; Dim; L/R Mute; Phase Reverse and more
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|