Drawmer MC7.1 - Surround Monitor Controller
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The Drawmer MC7.1 Surround Monitor Controller is a combined 7.1/5.1 and stereo monitor controller. Designed to provide all the mix checking features required for surround recordings without compromising on those used in stereo monitoring.
MC7.1 - Surround Monitor Controller
The Drawmer MC7.1 Surround Monitor Controller is a combined 7.1/5.1 and stereo monitor controller. Designed to provide all the mix checking features required for surround recordings without compromising on those used in stereo monitoring. It has the same pristine & transparent design as others from the Drawmer monitor controller pedigree, with a rugged desk top "wedge" form factor as used in the popular MC3.1.
Boasting two sets of balanced 7.1 Inputs, a 7.1 through, 1 Balanced Stereo Input and a convenient front panel Aux Input, with Balanced 7.1 Speaker outs and an independent Stereo main out with its own sub woofer option, there are no shortage of connectivity options. The Drawmer MC7.1 is capable of supporting any speaker setup, from mono, to stereo, various modes of surround, or 8 independent channels, depending on input type and speaker positioning.
The MC7.1 is a powerful Surround Monitor Controller in its own right, but is also perfect for controlling and checking stereo mixes. All studios, whether dedicated to film audio post production, or small home studio will at at some time (if not most of the time) work in stereo as well as surround. Aside from the surround capabilities, the MC7.1 contains the same comprehensive set of stereo "mix check" functions that are presented on the MC3.1 and which can of course be applied to the stereo input channel or any of the surround channels when these are routed to stereo.
The ability to "mix down" the surround mix to the FL and FR speakers OR the independent Stereo main speakers combined with the comprehensive cut or solo matrix means any combination of the surround channels can be listened to in the front mains. Want to focus in on the rear channels? Simply mix down to the front stereo speakers then solo them out of the mix! Whilst soloing out the centre or LFE channels give a central mono representation across the fronts or stereo mains!
Speaker level matching with switchable Mono/Sub output, the popular Low/Mid/High band solo feature, Internal Talkback Mic with footswitch control, and External Talkback Mic input are all brought over from the MC3.1, completing the rich array of features available on the MC7.1.
- Pristine, ultra low noise & transparent circuit design for accurate representation of the mix from surround to stereo.
- Total of 20 input sources: two separate 7.1 inputs (one via balanced jacks and one via 25 pin D-sub) with a through output, one Stereo input via Neutrik combijacks and a top panel 3.5mm AUX Input with level control for connecting MP3 players, smartphones or tablets etc.
- 3x Sets of Speaker Outputs: One 7.1 (or 8 Speakers in any configuration), one Stereo Left/Right pair, and one Mono/Sub. Each can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons.
- All outputs have level trims to provide precise channel matching and ease of calibration.
- Each of the eight 7.1 speakers can be cut or soloed individually.
- 7.1 channels can be mixed down to 5.1, Stereo and Mono
- Stereo outputs (including those mixed down from surround) can be monitored via the main stereo speaker outputs or the FL and FR from the surround speakers.
- Comprehensive Mix Checking facilities in stereo operation: Including Low, Mid, High Solo; Dim; L/R Mute; Phase Reverse and more
- Volume via the Variable Front Panel Knob or a Preset Control with excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- 2x Headphone Amplifiers with Individual Level Control.
- Built In Talkback with Level Control, Internal or External Microphone, Switching via Desktop or Footswitch, & Internal Routing to Headphones and also a Mono Output Jack.
- Desktop 'wedge' form factor with a rugged steel chassis and a Kensington security slot for added protection.
Input Channels: 20
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|