Dynaudio BM6 MKIII
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The BM6 mkIII builds on the success of the BM6A MKII design, re-voiced around Dynaudio's next generation waveguide.
The BM6 mkIII builds on the success of the BM6A MKII design, re-voiced around Dynaudio's next generation waveguide. Designed and often chosen as a bridge to mid-field, its small size belies its ability to deliver high SPL and broad frequency response, while the hand-crafted drivers deliver superior performance.
• Extended excursion 7" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
• 100W LF and 50W HF Class AB amplifier.
• Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
• Optional TC Electronic Level Pilot or BMC-2 for precision level control
• Made in Denmark
- 119dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 40Hz-21kHz
- Extended bass with BM14S II precision subwoofer
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|