Earthworks Audio ICON Pro
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
ICON Pro is a Cardioid Condenser Broadcast Microphone with an attached Triad-Orbit M2-R stand and stands out with a distinctly modern stainless steel design. This elegant streaming microphones simply “Sounds Like Life” and looks as good as it sounds.
The ICON Pro is hand tuned with an extended frequency response and the capsule has a fast Rise Time Speed of just 11.67 microseconds. That extra speed makes the vocals even richer, fuller and more detailed. Because it is an XLR broadcast microphone requiring 48 volts of phantom power, it offers extended headroom and dynamics.
As part of the look the ICON Pro integrates a Triad-Orbit M-2R swivel ball joint to be mounted on any studio mic stand or boom arm.
- Perfect for broadcast-quality speech and voice over recording
- Ideal for streaming, podcasting, interviewing, gaming, web conferencing, and content creating
- Lightening fast. Rise Time Speed of 11.67 microseconds
- Mounts to a boom or stand with included custom Triad-Orbit M2-R connector
- Off-axis rejection prevents ambient room noise from entering your stream
- No foam. Easy to clean and sanitize stainless steel windscreen with integrated pop filter
- Designed, Hand Tuned & Assembled in the USA
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 30kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: Small
- Max SPL: 139dB SPL
- Power Source: 24 - 48V Phantom Power
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 79dB A-weighted
- Noise: 15dB SPL (A weighted)
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 131 x 41 mm
- Weight: 680g