Equi=Tech Son of Q Sr.
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
- Bifilar Wound Isolation Transformer — This patented method of winding AC power transformers is the most accurate way of all to achieve a perfectly balanced output. It is a feature that increases the performance of Equi=Tech products above all others. Perfect balance is one of the most critical of all design specifications to consider when providing a balanced power system for sensitive electronics. Because of this feature, Equi=Tech’s balanced power systems provide a wider bandwidth of noise attenuation than any other product in the marketplace. To get the best performance from one’s electronics, a perfectly mirrored output stage is crucial. This is especially true for today’s high resolution digital electronics. The result is greater definition in video and smoother and more detailed highs in music without excessive sharpness or an annoying edge. IT and other computer related systems benefit from this feature with faster throughput and fewer data errors.
- Magnetic and Faraday Shielding — These are expensive but worthwhile features built into every system we offer. The shields work to eliminate noise from the outside world as well as to protect nearby electronics from magnetic stray field radiation. Unlike similar products, Equi=Tech systems are safe to use near sensitive equipment.
- Highly Effective Redundant Surge Protection — A dual stage transient voltage surge suppressor (TVSS) is provided as a spike protection device rated at 240 joules. But count on Equi=Tech to add a thoughtful extra touch to our products. No surge suppressor made can be guaranteed to last forever. All are designed to be sacrificed for the sake of protecting your equipment in extreme circumstances that do happen. So unlike most other products in the marketplace, a useful status indicator light lets you know when your system has taken too many hits from nuisance voltage spikes and the time has come to replace the surge protection unit. Though they typically last for many years, the surge module is easy and inexpensive to replace. After all it’s better to know you have lost surge protection when it happens than to encounter a serious spike and lose your valuable components because of a worn out TVSS that you didn’t realize had already taken all it could handle. But that’s not all that we provide. As a redundant line of defense, grounded electrostatic shielding between the power transformer coils shunt dangerous voltage spikes, even huge spikes over several thousand volts for additional protection and piece of mind.
- Digital Equipment Outlets — These filtered outlets provide additional high frequency noise attenuation and isolation for switching power supplies found in typical digital electronics. These outlets are designed for use with CD Players, DVD Players, DAT Players, Dish Receivers, Hi Definition Digital Television Receivers, Plasma Displays, automation controllers, computers and other high resolution digital electronics.
- Unswitched Outlet — An entire theater, audio system or data processing system can be turned off and on from the front panel by using the front standby switch. As a convenience, one outlet on the back panel remains on all the time for equipment that uses a date/time clock such as TIVOs, VCRs, PVRs, DVRs or other components that require constant power for volatile memory.
- 100% Passive Circuitry — There are no active components used in our systems. There is nothing that will burn out or degrade from heat over time or from years of rugged use. Some systems you may encounter employ semiconductor devices to drive the outputs or soft-start relays to compensate for a low quality isolation transformer with high inrush current — not Equi=Tech! There is simply nothing in our systems to wear out or degrade over time from heavy usage or from heat. We invest money in our systems where it rightfully belongs, in well designed high quality components. So the next time you are watching a live broadcast of the Super Bowl or Presidential Inauguration, keep in mind that Equi=Tech is there running the show because top engineers know that there are times when equipment failure is not an option. Ruggedness, reliability and the most refined balanced power technology on Earth is why the top professionals in many technical fields choose Equi=Tech.
- High Efficiency — Our systems are the most efficient of their kind in the world. This means that you waste no power running an Equi=Tech to drive your electronic components. Even when they are driven hard, they generate very little heat. Most of the time, they barely run warm. They draw very little power in idle mode and can be left turned on practically forever, ready to meet the toughest power demands in an instant. In operational mode, they waste almost no electricity at all. They draw about as much power as what they are asked to put out. With a typical 97%+ efficiency rating, they easily outclass similar power products and do so in an elegant, safe and environmentally friendly way.
- Quality Tested — Equi=Tech products have been tested and certified to meet the most demanding and rigorous of all industry standards for Class A (high voltage) power distribution equipment. No one other than Equi=Tech makes a balanced power systems that meets the design criteria and safety testing procedures required by this standard. Since we initiated the balanced power revolution in the early 90’s we remain the only manufacturer of balanced power systems that is committed to meeting the high performance and safety standards required by professional engineers. Equi=Tech makes the only systems that meet stringent OSHA standards governing safety in the workplace. Not only do OSHA associates, engineers and inspectors approve our products, they have also been known to marvel at the excellence of their design and build. Electricity can be a dangerous thing if there are undetected flaws in non listed equipment or equipment inspected to meet inappropriately low standards. Unlike other manufacturers of balanced power products, we cut no corners in the design and fabrication of our systems. As we should, we take electrical safety as seriously as performance and we go the extra mile to prove it. We regard electrical safety as seriously as we regard performance and we are willing to go the extra mile to prove it. We are professionals who value our integrity and demonstrate it by the way we design and build our products. We are professionals. We are a company of conscientious people who value our integrity and demonstrate it by how we build what we sell. Our products are the real deal in every imaginable way. Unlike some manufacturers, we cut no corners in the design and fabrication of our systems.